Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even without Watt it's a much better group. Read between the lines.
No it’s not.

you didn’t answer my question. And there’s literally zero reason to believe all those guys will be on the line anyway.

Now you’ll probably get in a huff and call me chicken little or whatever other trash you want to hurl like usual when someone dares to disagree with you, but I don’t have the time or patience to read or respond to that so I’ll preemptively tell you to save it and shove it up your own ass.

cheese you know better than this. 3 day break

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Even without Watt it's a much better group. Read between the lines.
No it’s not.

you didn’t answer my question. And there’s literally zero reason to believe all those guys will be on the line anyway.

Now you’ll probably get in a huff and call me chicken little or whatever other trash you want to hurl like usual when someone dares to disagree with you, but I don’t have the time or patience to read or respond to that so I’ll preemptively tell you to save it and shove it up your own ass.
Wow.

The comment read between the lines meant exactly what I'm saying. Ioannidis alone would make the line better.

I haven't said really a single cross thing to you lately.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol…lol.

It's almost like the experts recognize his apathy last year and that he's really old...

Or...people forget things. Seen several "Top FA's available" where "experts" had to apend them with cut players they forgot like Za'Darius Smith.

Are you seriously trying to tell me Sanders is better than Green? Of course he isn't. Or the rotting remains of Julio Jones? Or running back come flex slot Cordarrelle Patterson?

The incessant need for everything to do with the Cards to suck is tiring.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
It's funny how revisionist history happens with draft picks. We probably can't prove who was banging tables for what picks but we do know that Keim wanted Ameer Abdullah and got outplayed by the Lions (thankfully).

Revisionist history with draft picks reminds me of a great quote - "Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan".

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or...people forget things. Seen several "Top FA's available" where "experts" had to apend them with cut players they forgot like Za'Darius Smith.

Are you seriously trying to tell me Sanders is better than Green? Of course he isn't. Or the rotting remains of Julio Jones? Or running back come flex slot Cordarrelle Patterson?

The incessant need for everything to do with the Cards to suck is tiring.
You and Quebec need to get a room together because it’s just as tiring of you telling us how great things are going.
I’ll start and end here. Starting WR’s as things are right now.
Rams: Kupp, Woods, Robinson, Jefferson
Cardinals: Hopkins, Wesley, Moore, Isabella.

I could go on but what’s the sense. You seem to think that by adding Green we will vastly improve the Wr room. It doesn’t. Or maybe we draft the next Larry Fitzgerald with the 23rd pick. We won’t and even if we did this staff wouldn’t start him until 2023.

The Rams won the Super Bowl and ADD TO THERE ROSTER. Apparently you and some others are perfectly content with retaining some of our own all the while waiting for value.

It ain’t our money Brit.Our money goes toward tge NFL Ticket or real tickets and parking and food and concession.

We have an incompetent GM who’s only strength seems to be trades and that’s not sustainable. Take a good hard look at this team Brit. Just about every impact player we have was acquired and not drafted. Humphries and Kyler on offense are the only two….TWO! And not everybody is sold on either one of them today.

Meanwhile there is a 9 page post on us signing Gladney.

Tiring? You bet it is.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You and Quebec need to get a room together because it’s just as tiring of you telling us how great things are going.

I could go on but what’s the sense. You seem to think that by adding Green we will vastly improve the Wr room. It doesn’t. Or maybe we draft the next Larry Fitzgerald with the 23rd pick. We won’t and even if we did this staff wouldn’t start him until 2023.

The Rams won the Super Bowl and ADD TO THERE ROSTER. Apparently you and some others are perfectly content with retaining some of our own all the while waiting for value.

It ain’t our money Brit.Our money goes toward tge NFL Ticket or real tickets and parking and food and concession.

We have an incompetent GM who’s only strength seems to be trades and that’s not sustainable. Take a good hard look at this team Brit. Just about every impact player we have was acquired and not drafted. Humphries and Kyler on offense are the only two….TWO! And not everybody is sold on either one of them today.

Tiring? You bet it is.
Did you just say trades aren’t sustainable? that you can’t build a team through trades? Outside of Donald and Kupp almost every key person on the Rams was acquired via a trade or even FA. So clearly there is a way to do it. Just sayin. That being said I’m not happy with FA thus far either :)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you just say trades aren’t sustainable? that you can’t build a team through trades? Outside of Donald and Kupp almost every key person on the Rams was acquired via a trade or even FA. So clearly there is a way to do it. Just sayin. That being said I’m not happy with FA thus far either :)
When we trade for a player we also take on salary. Ertz, Hudson, Watt, Conner, Hopkins Green take up a lot of cap space this limiting future acquisitions. I know some mentioned were not trades.
Imagine where we’d be if Cole turned out to be a very good center or Isabella was what the weapon thought he was or Eno Benjamin?
That’s what I’m saying. Keim is so terrible at drafting that it forces us to take on salaries or free agents just to be average. Then there is the issue of cap management.
I’m not against trades. Hell, the way Keim drafts we should trade every pick we have but we can’t because the only players we could afford would be 3rd string fringe players.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Tiring? You bet it is.

There is a difference between saying that things are great, which I've never done and your gibbering hysterics two days into Free Agency and close to six months before opening day.

Tiring? you bet it is!!!

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Rams have lost like 5 or 6 guys (probably gonna lose a few more) and brought in one. I’m not sure how we can be salivating over their off season especially since it’s only been like what 4-5 days?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow.

The comment read between the lines meant exactly what I'm saying. Ioannidis alone would make the line better.

I haven't said really a single cross thing to you lately.
Yeah that response came outta nowhere.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Tiring? You bet it is.

How is telling you Green should be on that list telling you "How great things are going"? When have I (or Quebec for that matter) said things are great?

What I have said is that it's still extremely early, there are still a tonne of good guys available and more to be released, and you can't judge the roster yet. Which is all true.

Or we can spend every day getting pointlessly enraged about every signing we make and every one we don't.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When we trade for a player we also take on salary. Ertz, Hudson, Watt, Conner, Hopkins Green take up a lot of cap space this limiting future acquisitions. I know some mentioned were not trades.
Imagine where we’d be if Cole turned out to be a very good center or Isabella was what the weapon thought he was or Eno Benjamin?
That’s what I’m saying. Keim is so terrible at drafting that it forces us to take on salaries or free agents just to be average. Then there is the issue of cap management.
I’m not against trades. Hell, the way Keim drafts we should trade every pick we have but we can’t because the only players we could afford would be 3rd string fringe players.

Yeah Rams all about the draft...

Playoff starters drafted

Jefferson
Higbee
Haverstein
Edwards
Allen
Gaines
Donald
Howard
Reeder
Williams
Scott
Burgess

Murray
Edmonds
Hump
Kirk
Moore
Allen
Golden
Lawrence
Simmons
Wilson
Murphy
Thompson
Baker

Donald aside, and a couple of decent but not great linemen it's not like that Rams lineup is full of stars either.

Main difference is the Rams trust and play their rookies. Even when they aren't great. The trust makes them better.

Troy Reeder for example, now way he is better than Zaven Collins. Same for rookie Ernest Jones. But the Rams trust them and role with the punches.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I hate to do this and open up this pandora box but if you look at those two lists of drafted players there is one big difference, the coaching staff coaching them

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yeah Rams all about the draft...

Playoff starters drafted

Jefferson
Higbee
Haverstein
Edwards
Allen
Gaines
Donald
Howard
Reeder
Williams
Scott
Burgess

Murray
Edmonds
Hump
Kirk
Moore
Allen
Golden
Lawrence
Simmons
Wilson
Murphy
Thompson
Baker

Donald aside, and a couple of decent but not great linemen it's not like that Rams lineup is full of stars either.

Main difference is the Rams trust and play their rookies. Even when they aren't great. The trust makes them better.

Troy Reeder for example, now way he is better than Zaven Collins. Same for rookie Ernest Jones. But the Rams trust them and role with the punches.
Great post. The Rams genius around here is a bit overrated. McVay is a hell of a coach and Snead is a better GM overall, but it's not like he's drafted Pro Bowler after Pro Bowler. He has his share of mistakes too.

Donald is so great that he single handedly can make a front seven good.