Arizona Cardinals and Titans to hold joint practices in Tennessee

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Allen was fairly disruptive last year though. He had more pressures than Quinnen Williams.

Allen is one of the most underrated Cardinals right now. He's a good player.
I think he’s a fine player. But there’s a chasm between fine player and a dude that “couldn’t be blocked.” None of us expect to read to that about Allen.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Jesus… Henry is a damn monster. That dude is huge.
I saw you were banned by moderators cheese. Glad you’re back, but my nosey mind is still wondering wtf happened. I searched your post history and couldn’t find anything that violates community standards… glad you’re back.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
98.7 is saying Cardinals won the practice. Good to hear.
How do you win practice?

Hey I’m all for giving the men some R&R.

Just want to not see anymore ish’ing the bed in the latter half of seasons.

I’d be embarrassed if I was mb, SK, kk, or anyone on the roster. Probably ghost until I could get my **** together… I know it’s so last season, but this squad needs to get it together.

Admittedly I have much admiration and respect for the patriots and BB. Shut The Front Upstairs door and do your job.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's fine D hop is making great one handed catches etc. I don't care so much about that right now. I'm still irked he got himself suspended for 6 games. Who is taking the roster spot? That's what I want to know.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's fine D hop is making great one handed catches etc. I don't care so much about that right now. I'm still irked he got himself suspended for 6 games. Who is taking the roster spot? That's what I want to know.
The guy that bleeds and epitomizes #birdcity

Andy Isabella

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw you were banned by moderators cheese. Glad you’re back, but my nosey mind is still wondering wtf happened. I searched your post history and couldn’t find anything that violates community standards… glad you’re back.
Doesn’t matter. Happened for a day and I’ll proudly take the ban for what I said.