Arizona Cardinals’ 53-man roster prediction ahead of final cuts

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 first rounders ILB drafted in the last three drafts and its very likely the starters are Vallejo and Vigil
Astonishingly
Joseph may be a great mind coach but it's very sad he cant develop young talented players quickly

I am not much of a believer in development of players.

Players either have the talent and the will to improve or they don't, coaches IMO have very little to do with their improvement.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am not much of a believer in development of players.

Players either have the talent and the will to improve or they don't, coaches IMO have very little to do with their improvement.
Sometime if u have a raw talented kid and tge coach put him in the position to make plays he gains confidence and experience and will just get better quickly, otherwise if the coach use the kid in the wrong way cause of his elaborate schemes and after same mistakes he limits the snaps counts, the player lose confidence and can even regress

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if they keep Williams for week 1 so KC doesn’t scoop him up and gather intel
They cut ward and they use him from the practice squad as eligible player(special teams) and Ingram will be inactive most of the games
My opinion

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
2 first rounders ILB drafted in the last three drafts and its very likely the starters are Vallejo and Vigil
Astonishingly
Joseph may be a great mind coach but it's very sad he cant develop young talented players quickly
Simmons will be on the field for almost 100% of the defensive snaps.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They cut ward and they use him from the practice squad as eligible player(special teams) and Ingram will be inactive most of the games
My opinion

I get the feeling that Williams be the inactive guy, reserved more as the official backup if Conner goes down.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't keep the third QB. I heard Kliff was pushing hard for it, even after what we saw in the preseason. Heard that if only 2 were kept, that would have been Keim overruling his coach.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim never learns.

He was released because he's vested and they need a roster spot to put someone on IR then resign Brewer. Like the Bucs are doing with Logan Ryan.

What should Keim be learning?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cutting your LS is a gamble for sure. If I was KC I might consider picking him up just to mess with AZ

Yeah the clear plan is to pick him back up when they do an injury settlement according to what I just read but if someone else claims him look out.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who claims long snappers?

A team that needs one. I agree it's unlikely but it would be Cardinals luck if someone else did it.

we saw how tough it is to get one off the street last year.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He can still be nabbed, right? What's the difference between pre waivers and post waivers?
No, but they are free to sign anywhere they want now. Most will stay in the system they are comfortable with. Few will leave for a better opportunity to make a roster.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Astonishingly
Simmons is wearing the green dot, so he would be playing most snaps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose