Arians has to be thinking, "Told y'all to hire Bettcher..."

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry... reminiscing back to when we had a football team that could move the ball past the 50 yard line.
Lol. All you can do is laugh. I don't think I have ever seen a football team at any level suck this bad on offense.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate the Offense but the Defense disappoints me. I get the O isn't helping you but for gawd sakes create some 3 & outs to help yourselves. I HATE the O didn't get any 1st downs so we got tired argument. Freaking create your own 3 & outs to keep your own selves rested.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe that having the person who is butchering our draft picks shouldn't be the guy who is selecting our head coach. It is becoming apparent that the Arians hire may have been a happy accident more than anything.

Arians was the last available coach. Only reason we hired him is because the Bears poo the bed.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe that having the person who is butchering our draft picks shouldn't be the guy who is selecting our head coach. It is becoming apparent that the Arians hire may have been a happy accident more than anything.

I don’t think Wilks was Keims choice. I don’t think Arians was, either.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I hate the Offense but the Defense disappoints me. I get the O isn't helping you but for gawd sakes create some 3 & outs to help yourselves. I HATE the O didn't get any 1st downs so we got tired argument. Freaking create your own 3 & outs to keep your own selves rested.
They forced punts...but eventually wore down. Can't leave the defense out there for 40 minutes and expect success.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
On Sunday night football they just listed Bettcher and Bowles as two of the most aggressive and best DC's in the league.

So there's that.
maybe because BA was calling the game and they are both his guys?

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Keim wanted Bettcher and Bidwill wanted Wilkes then Keim isn’t to blame, Bidwill will have to eat this one.

I wasn’t too sold on Bettcher, but in hindsight he would have been better than what we have now.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Arians over Horton
Wilkes over Shurmur

Arians blew them away and he was the guy. Shurmur picked NYG over us.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I read this. Bickley will get fired from that station for calling Wilks appalling.. He needs to suck up to local teams like the rest of them to keep his job. Poor Bic.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Arians over Horton
Wilkes over Shurmur

Arians blew them away and he was the guy. Shurmur picked NYG over us.
Yeah Shurmur is setting the world on fire as well. :lol:

His offense hasn’t been all that in 2 games neither & he failed miserably in Brownieland before

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
The best thing for this organization is to get crushed by the media and fans. Tear down the excuses and start holding people accountable.

Bickley's article is a step in the right direction, Doug and Wolf had nothing positive to say this morning. I truly believe Michael wants to win, and if he really does want to win he's going to have to make some drastic changes.

I think it's time he sends both Steve's on their way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson