Are you renewing your season tix?

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
MadJack the Banner Guy here asking a simple question: are you renewing your 2023 season tix this year? If not, why?

I’ve plenty of my own thoughts but will wait to hear from other STHs.

Thanks,
MadJack.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I was disappointed with the coaching selection process and was seriously thinking I was 60% sure I wasn’t renewing. The way things shaped up, I’m saying yes I’m renewing. Let’s run this out and see what happens.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I can only afford the NFL Red Zone. Gas alone to drive to the stadium one way would cost more than the Red Zone each week.

When you get as old as me, live solely on social security, and are attached permanently to an oxygen machine, watching the Red Zone is more than enough. I am just glad I lived long enough to see that. I believe it to be one of the greatest wonders of my lifetime. A few decades ago I could have never imagined such a great thing for fans.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really know yet. I am not obsessing over it. If I knew we are going to be good at home I would be all in. But, from the Packers game the previous season, and on, it became a depressing exercise to go to all that effort to get out there and watch opponents fans have all the fun.

Plus the cost is getting significant. I am not at an income level where cost doesn't matter. And I just don't want to give up my awesome seats for a downgrade.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Been to all the home games since they moved here, minus two preseason games and those during the pandemic that had no fans. Made both games when fans were allowed (Bills and Dolphins games). Simply found a way to get tickets from 1988-1992 then have had season tickets since 1993. Why stop now? Love Coach Gannon and the youth movement. Even the GM. Horrific timing on a price hike and plenty of blunders lately, but all we can do is go up from here. I understand if others drop off, but we're not missing any home games. We make our plans around the schedule and never sell our seats. Not ready to stop anytime soon.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Been to all the home games since they moved here, minus two preseason games and those during the pandemic that had no fans. Made both games when fans were allowed (Bills and Dolphins games). Simply found a way to get tickets from 1988-1992 then have had season tickets since 1993. Why stop now? Love Coach Gannon and the youth movement. Even the GM. Horrific timing on a price hike and plenty of blunders lately, but all we can do is go up from here. I understand if others drop off, but we're not missing any home games. We make our plans around the schedule and never sell our seats. Not ready to stop anytime soon.
Much respect to you and your wife.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Living on the East coast, I've been to many roadies over the years, but never once to AZ. Now that Kingsbury is gone, my sons & grandson may have to make a trip to see a home game. I'm already getting long in the tooth, so I can't wait too much longer to do this.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dad sold two of his four tickets. First time since 1988 he’ll only have two tickets for a season.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I can only afford the NFL Red Zone. Gas alone to drive to the stadium one way would cost more than the Red Zone each week.

When you get as old as me, live solely on social security, and are attached permanently to an oxygen machine, watching the Red Zone is more than enough. I am just glad I lived long enough to see that. I believe it to be one of the greatest wonders of my lifetime. A few decades ago I could have never imagined such a great thing for fans.
Red Zone >>>>>Cards Game

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Realistic question: How does season tickets help a franchise in any meaning full way in terms of revenue?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure I'm not renewing my 5 seats. I've explained my reasons in prior posts, and still giving myself a glimmer of chance to change my mind, but there's too many reasons not to (most of which involve factors beyond the product on the field, which obviously isn't helping the cause) compared to reasons to for me.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Honestly, not in a huge way. Other than club seats and lofts (luxury boxes), all other ticket revenue is split among the teams, I believe.
That's correct. This is why Jerry built a ridiculous amount of club seats, because that revenue only goes to the home team.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How far do those of you with season tickets commute to the stadium? I live 80 miles from there and can’t get myself to go to one game every year, couldn’t even fathom going to every game.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

That is big time right there. Wow.

Thank you so much for being such a great supporter of our beloved Cardinals BIM!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I would add that, sadly, the more STH that don’t renew allows even more opposing fans to dominate our stadium.
Some may do just that. Renew their ST's and sell individual games (most buyers are opposing fans). If things turn around, they can attend the games and keep their priority.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How far do those of you with season tickets commute to the stadium? I live 80 miles from there and can’t get myself to go to one game every year, couldn’t even fathom going to every game.
I live in Gilbert. Sunday, it will take about 40 to 45 minutes to leave and get parked. I leave at least two hours early.

Weekday games? I hate them. Two hours right in the teeth of rush hour.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose