Are You Not Entertained!!!

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
I started this same thread on the Cardz official website, but my goal is really to get us to starting a MAXIMUS chant going throughout the stadium. I tried it on Sunday, but me vs 64,000 wasn't happenin'.

You must be registered for see images

Enjoy Cardz Fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

You must be registered for see images attach

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I didn't know Kid Rock was a Cards fan! :D Go Cards! (I would get the chant going with you homie :))

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Let's Go Max Hall' worked enough in our section for him to turn around and look at us.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
OK Kid, I'm with ya!

Attachments

• kid.jpg
    kid.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 417

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
I started this same thread on the Cardz official website, but my goal is really to get us to starting a MAXIMUS chant going throughout the stadium. I tried it on Sunday, but me vs 64,000 wasn't happenin'.

You must be registered for see images

Enjoy Cardz Fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

You must be registered for see images attach

Good to hear from you Kid. I'm closer than ever to Arizona (living in Tulsa, Oklahoma and moving to Texas soon), so I'll be attending my first home game sooner than later. Hope to still hear the chant then.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I'm reluctant cause Max is pretty high strung as it is, opposite of ML more like Plummer, yet better than DA. I would rather see him set the ball down quietly and act like he has been there before.

I'm a fan don't get me wrong but Max is celebrating after every catch might explode if he ever gets a TD! exciting in a panic like plummer but nobody makes their best decisions in a crisis.

The chant will excite him because He is excitable, yet I would like to see him settle in with smooth deliberate moves at QB like Matty and Kurt, PM and Brady ect... So it isn't that Max doesn't get me pumped up, He does but it may not be in his or the teams best interest.

How about Max is better than DA chant or something. everybodys better than Whiz's hand picked selection at QB, hence in whiz I fear rather than in Whiz I trust as I diod before his new contract and MAXIMUM POWER as a HC.

I am overthinking it, but prudent is a cardinal virtue. I like popeyes philospy with max hall, I am what I am and thats all that I am, I'm popeye the sailor man, TOOT, TOOT!

enjoy him while we can because he has a short shelf life at this rate, I seen 3 game ending injuries in his first start for mere mortals, fumbles rolled our way that usually don't,

If he lives He'll be a tough lil sucker. but He is a desperate move by a desperate coach on a desperate team until I see smooth deliberate NFL QB execution. those passes to fitz was a great start.

How about chantining, MINIMUS, MINIMUS, MINIMUS to settle the boy down in a panic? nobody makes their best decisions in a crisis.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maximus! Maximus! Maximus!

OK the more I think about it the more I like the nickname for Max Hall. The defense is calling him that. The Maximus character will continue to have an indelible place in pop culture representing a guy who fights to the death beyond long odds and on an unlevel battle field.

As someone who has too many jerseys of guys that never made much of a mark (see David Boston) I know conventional wisdom says lets wait and see but I am all in on Max and believe that while he may never be a perennial pro bowler and might go out on a stretcher he is also the anti-golden boy with big ears and a swaggar that has sold our D and vets like Fitz. As Neil Young said "its better to burn out than to fade away".

So inspired by KiDStallyn's post entitled Are You Not Entertained!!! Check out the links below and the image and tell me it doesn't fire you up? Let the photo shopping begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvAbGbFYAuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Cj2lUAHnE&feature=related

Attachments

• Maximus.jpg
    Maximus.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 359

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I'm In.

We need to get the famous Az flag with the new saying every game to rock "Maximus" or "Are you not Entertained?" for the Tampa Bay game.

And I'll be there personally to give it a thumbs up:thumbup:

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The more I think about this the more I love it.. I'd just love for Jerry Jones to have his Christmas ruined by 60,000 people screaming, "MAXIMUS! MAXIMUS!!" Can you imagine how it would sound on national TV?

Do it!!

OP
OP
K

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
Just under two weeks to our next home game, and I'm already AMPED UP!!! These next 4 weeks are going to be HUGE in defining our season!!!!!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Maximus it is

I'm a liitle worried about pumping him up any more, but i'm in.

FEED THE BEAN AND TIMMY TOO!

FITZAMUS, FTIZAMUST, FITZAMUST

Just under two weeks to our next home game, and I'm already AMPED UP!!! These next 4 weeks are going to be HUGE in defining our season!!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard