Apologies if this has been posted...

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Article is pretty spot on except he forgot to mention CJ as a talented player.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Article is pretty spot on except he forgot to mention CJ as a talented player.

Yup. That was the only thing that jumped out at me as well. At least we get TWO "why your team sucks" this year! Unfortunately, the answer is everything.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
And that's what so depressing about this offense. It's hopelessness.

If it was just one thing, turnovers, pass-protection, run-blocking, whatever, that was stopping the team, you would feel like we would at least have a chance to be better going forward.

But on Sunday, it felt like the Cardinals could have had 1,000 possessions, and would have never even come close to scoring a touchdown.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My question is this: how long until Wilks and McCoy lose the team? At this rate, I'd give it about another week or two. The play calling alone should be enough to alienate the entire locker room. That 3rd & 6 play call was beyond baffling.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Usually I would defend cards against all odds, and take blame as a fan for not being mote supportive- but that wouldn’t be honest - Michael and Steve Scrooge’s the pooch on this hire - there is more talent on this team than that big. Az read mentioned - it’s just out coached

Might need Matt leinart back as a HC - the faster Wilks gets back to a DC position - the better the cards may be.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
My question is this: how long until Wilks and McCoy lose the team? At this rate, I'd give it about another week or two. The play calling alone should be enough to alienate the entire locker room. That 3rd & 6 play call was beyond baffling.
So, it will take longer than a couple weeks for Wilks to lose the lockerroom because our best players are pretty professional guys. Where you see coaches lose the players is when the coaches consistently blame the execution of the gameplans on the players who are doing the execution and the real issue is the scheme. Or at the end of a season where players are just trying to get to the offseason and the coach is spouting the same garbage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave