anyone watching min/cincy

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
The Bengals are'nt even in our league.Its embarrassing.They can't stretch the field and I still see how vulnerable the vikes are.It also shows how well our offensive line played on Sunday night.

Same said for defensive side of the ball too.Gotta add Graham and Rackers too.They don't have our punter or a kicker to kick the ball in bounds.Shame.Guess we'll be resting folks after all.

favre looks very vulnerable and not like he did early in the year.:sad:

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Well, probably still want to clinch the third seed, but it's going to be a slow last few weeks leading up to the playoffs... This Bengals loss here is a downer. Makes you think of the games we let go away.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Qe serra serra .What will be WILL BE!!!

We'll take any road they lay out for us to get to MIAMI.

We did'nt want to rest a week anyway.It seems to hurt teams sometimes.I don't think we have players that one week would help them that much.Maybe Dansby the most but those other injuries need a full offseason to heal right now.

Its time to take a pain shot or two and play your dambdest.

I've seen the saints win so many games with teams they should have rolled over and yet they barely win.Its gonna be jump off the tower day when they come crashing to the ground after having a perfect regular season.

It means nothing if you don't win the Superbowl.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The Bengals are'nt even in our league.Its embarrassing.They can't stretch the field and I still see how vulnerable the vikes are.It also shows how well our offensive line played on Sunday night.

Same said for defensive side of the ball too.Gotta add Graham and Rackers too.They don't have our punter or a kicker to kick the ball in bounds.Shame.Guess we'll be resting folks after all.

favre looks very vulnerable and not like he did early in the year.:sad:

Doug we played a great game last week, but we aren't unbeatable & without faults too. I wouldn't say we are burning up the league with big pass plays either. I think they showed a stat last week that we were one of the worst in the league at 40+yard plays. Believe me, if we do have a rematch in Minnesota it wont be a cakewalk like you think. I bet the Vikes are begging to play us in the homerdome. Can we beat them again, you bet!!! But it will be much tougher on the road & in that noisey place.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Apparently, having Antoine Winfield back made a huge difference in their defense today.

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
But the Cards are peaking now and if we take care of business Monday Night we should dominate the next two weeks and set up a showdown with the Pickers at home January 3rd last game of the regular season. If we have a scenario where we are going to play GB the next week as well, we'll start Leinart..Comments?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Apparently, having Antoine Winfield back made a huge difference in their defense today.

Facing a mediocre passing team like the Bengals helps too. Some people have it in their minds that this the exact same offensive team that won years ago but its not.

They rely heavily on defense and their running game. Their offense has scored 20 or less points for 7 straight games.

Teams that give the Vikings trouble are those that can pass well and can do a good enough job to slow down AP and Favre that it takes them out of their gameplan.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn