Anyone have this shirt?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
My former client years ago was the company that printed the shirts and hats. He had some left , but they were all double XL in long sleeve. He gave me one and a hat. I am 6’1” 195 and it fits me like a nightgown.

You want it?

You must be registered for see images attach
Your're a good man :raccoon:

Tyler3450

Veteran
Reaction score
My former client years ago was the company that printed the shirts and hats. He had some left , but they were all double XL in long sleeve. He gave me one and a hat. I am 6’1” 195 and it fits me like a nightgown.

You want it?

Would love it let's connect.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one in an L I think. It doesn't fit anymore, needless to say.

Tyler3450

Veteran
Reaction score

You want it?

Just messaged you

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was walking out of the stadium after our Super Bowl loss and a guy in the parking lot was selling “Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Champs T-shirts for 3 bucks each. My buddy wanted to buy some but I said “No, it’s bad karma. They might be a novelty item but I could not pull the trigger after that heart breaking loss.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was walking out of the stadium after our Super Bowl loss and a guy in the parking lot was selling “Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Champs T-shirts for 3 bucks each. My buddy wanted to buy some but I said “No, it’s bad karma. They might be a novelty item but I could not pull the trigger after that heart breaking loss.
We were hit up by the same proposition. Can't remember the price but I wouldn't even thinking about buying one until it real.