Anyone have this shirt?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I was walking out of the stadium after our Super Bowl loss and a guy in the parking lot was selling “Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Champs T-shirts for 3 bucks each. My buddy wanted to buy some but I said “No, it’s bad karma. They might be a novelty item but I could not pull the trigger after that heart breaking loss.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I was walking out of the stadium after our Super Bowl loss and a guy in the parking lot was selling “Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Champs T-shirts for 3 bucks each. My buddy wanted to buy some but I said “No, it’s bad karma. They might be a novelty item but I could not pull the trigger after that heart breaking loss.
We were hit up by the same proposition. Can't remember the price but I wouldn't even thinking about buying one until it real.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I don't seem to have that shirt, but did find (under the bed) what I believe to be the boxers that go with it. They are a bit scruffy and should be washed first, but will trade for a football autographed by Lenny Bruce.

Last edited:

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do you think that Arizona stadium where they sell Cardinals apparel would have these shirts in the archive?

I know for some of the half marathon races I have ran they would have vintage shirts from old races. Just a thought

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't seem to have that shirt, but did find (under the bed) what I believe to be the boxers that go with it. They are a bit scruffy and should be washed first, but will trade for a football autographed by Lenny Bruce.
Did you remove the skid marks ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose