Anyone craving the game?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
man...we are deeeeep into the dregs of the off season.

I check this site several times a day...at times there have been 4 or 5 hours between any posts in the cardinals section

that don't sound bad,...except...most often there is less than 20 minutes between posts even during the off season

I imagine us all as a bunch of thirsty people crawling through the desert. Giving every ounce of effort we have left in us to make it to that sweet life saving oasis on the horizon.

even if the oasis is just a trickle it is still life saving. Imagine the possibilities if it truly is the font of jubilant grid iron action it appears to be from here.

is 19-0 possible for this team? sure...it's possible

but I would be stoked even with 11-5 and a shot at the playoffs

honestly?? I would be thrilled to even earn the moniker of "worst team to ever win the super bowl"
sneak in at 8-7-1...and sweep the playoffs while riding the underdog tag all the way through

cardinals

Veteran
Reaction score
sports is entertainment. I'm not 15 anymore..but yeah, I like the sept through december football weekends more than the other 9 months

Reaction score
sports is entertainment. I'm not 15 anymore..but yeah, I like the sept through december football weekends more than the other 9 months

I'm not either. But oddly enough I was never in to sports at 15. Except baseball. I was in to hunting & chasing girls. Wasn't until my later years that I started following football. Marriage will do that to you. ;) When the Cards moved here it was on. Was a huge fan ever since & watch every game. Been to many games at SDS. But yes in the end it is entertainment. Entertainment that I crave.

OP
OP
simpleoneaz

simpleoneaz

Reaction score
I spent the day in my pjs. The only thing that would have made it better was if had been Football Sunday. I can hardly stand it, this waiting. Have any of you watched the All or Nothing show with the Rams? I tried to but I’m too focused on my Cards. It’s funny, I am from Los Angeles and was raised on the Rams. Moved here in 1990 and pretty much stopped watching the game. I admit, I got sucked into the Cardinals when Kurt came onboard. It lit my fire again. I’m really a fan and It’s borderline obsession. Counting the minutes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
simpleoneaz

simpleoneaz

Reaction score
Kudos for having a poster of my first hero Conrad Dobler.
I just read up on Conrad Dobler. Wow, does he have a story. Talk about bad luck after retirement from the NFL. now he's losing memory, etc. Very sad. This is such a tough physical sport.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just read up on Conrad Dobler. Wow, does he have a story. Talk about bad luck after retirement from the NFL. now he's losing memory, etc. Very sad. This is such a tough physical sport.

If you ever want a good laugh, read his book They Call Me Dirty. Excellent read. But, yeah, these younger players have no clue what these older players are going through.

OP
OP
simpleoneaz

simpleoneaz

Reaction score
I have tears in my eyes. I’m so happy. Livin the dream.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
simpleoneaz

simpleoneaz

Reaction score
If you ever want a good laugh, read his book They Call Me Dirty. Excellent read. But, yeah, these younger players have no clue what these older players are going through.
I will read it. Thank you.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn