Any way Gregory falls to us with the failed drug test?

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
If this were a "one-off event" it would be one thing but dating back to high school he has failed multiple drug tests while athletically active, as many as 8 have been reported. A guy who can't stay away from weed for even a few months, knowing he'd be screened at the combine, while in his words "following my dream" just can't leave the stuff alone. He is a waste of a draft pick IMO. Better he should get his life in order.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If this were a "one-off event" it would be one thing but dating back to high school he has failed multiple drug tests while athletically active, as many as 8 have been reported. A guy who can't stay away from weed for even a few months, knowing he'd be screened at the combine, while in his words "following my dream" just can't leave the stuff alone. He is a waste of a draft pick IMO. Better he should get his life in order.

Knowing that...he will be around at the end of the 2nd ...maybe the 3rd

8 violations...teams aren't going to touch that kind of dumb in the 1st round.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I say we should take him so Washington can have a suitable roommate when on the road. The kid probably just needs a mentor.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I say we should take him so Washington can have a suitable roommate when on the road. The kid probably just needs a mentor.

Yea, him Wash and Badger...lol

in reality a guy that's doing as much as he is will not listen. He's been caught 8 times and still thinking he's going to be a top 10 NFL pick....if you think he's learned his lesson...you're crazy

what punishment has he gotten from his bad behavior....none
therefore no reason to change

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort