Any way Gregory falls to us with the failed drug test?

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
If this were a "one-off event" it would be one thing but dating back to high school he has failed multiple drug tests while athletically active, as many as 8 have been reported. A guy who can't stay away from weed for even a few months, knowing he'd be screened at the combine, while in his words "following my dream" just can't leave the stuff alone. He is a waste of a draft pick IMO. Better he should get his life in order.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If this were a "one-off event" it would be one thing but dating back to high school he has failed multiple drug tests while athletically active, as many as 8 have been reported. A guy who can't stay away from weed for even a few months, knowing he'd be screened at the combine, while in his words "following my dream" just can't leave the stuff alone. He is a waste of a draft pick IMO. Better he should get his life in order.

Knowing that...he will be around at the end of the 2nd ...maybe the 3rd

8 violations...teams aren't going to touch that kind of dumb in the 1st round.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I say we should take him so Washington can have a suitable roommate when on the road. The kid probably just needs a mentor.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I say we should take him so Washington can have a suitable roommate when on the road. The kid probably just needs a mentor.

Yea, him Wash and Badger...lol

in reality a guy that's doing as much as he is will not listen. He's been caught 8 times and still thinking he's going to be a top 10 NFL pick....if you think he's learned his lesson...you're crazy

what punishment has he gotten from his bad behavior....none
therefore no reason to change