Antonio Brown

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good Lord, did you read my response... I am looking now to see if those guys stripped down and quit at halftime, geeez you're wrong and accept that, Brown is a nut job
gosh yes he is, but c'mon you can't go on my argument that was about a totally different thing, and go for the "Brown is a nut job" fact.

That wasn't the point, BA rubs some people the wrong way, that was the discussion on which I answered. And Brown is a nut Job isn't an argument there.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
gosh yes he is, but c'mon you can't go on my argument that was about a totally different thing, and go for the "Brown is a nut job" fact.

That wasn't the point, BA rubs some people the wrong way, that was the discussion on which I answered. And Brown is a nut Job isn't an argument there.
Then why did you choose to quote my observation which was totally about someone going way out there like AB and not just rubbing a guy the wrong way, by choosing my words to quote your take you took it out of context

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then why did you choose to quote my observation which was totally about someone going way out there like AB and not just rubbing a guy the wrong way, by choosing my words to quote your take you took it out of context
sorry than I missquoted

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score

According to a new report, Brown locked himself in a residence and is not cooperating with police.

Here's more about the situation from the Daily Mail:

Former NFL receiver Antonio Brown is facing an arrest warrant for battery in Florida, where Tampa Police are currently trying to coax him out of his home with the help of a megaphone.
...According to a police statement, Brown got into a verbal argument that turned physical at a home in South Tampa on Monday. At some point, Brown allegedly threw a shoe at a woman, whom he locked out of the residence. He's also accused of throwing her possessions out onto the street as he attempted to evict her. The victim told officers that Brown had guns in the house.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score

According to a new report, Brown locked himself in a residence and is not cooperating with police.

Here's more about the situation from the Daily Mail:
And draft guys thought Marco Wilson throwing a shoe was a red flag, Antonio Brown has more red flags than a Chinese military parade

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I hope he gets the help he needs
you just have to wonder. I know his childhood was awful and he has had it rough growing up. But now as an adult, he’s been given empathy and support from so many people trying to help him, and still these incidents occur.

It is scary to think about how his story will end.

He definitely needs help. It just sadly seems like he might be past the point of no return. I just hope he doesn’t hurt anyone else or himself going forward.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
you just have to wonder. I know his childhood was awful and he has had it rough growing up. But now as an adult, he’s been given empathy and support from so many people trying to help him, and still these incidents occur.

It is scary to think about how his story will end.

He definitely needs help. It just sadly seems like he might be past the point of no return. I just hope he doesn’t hurt anyone else or himself going forward.
Unfortunately, the support was probably not positive support, but enabling. He needs real help, for sure.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
It's like this, there is a serious side to this which comes first which is he is a human being interacting with other human beings where at the end of the day we all want to be wanted and contribute, but then there is a secondary side which is that we would not even know who Antonio Brown was if not for football and he has acted like a total buzzsaw to what most of us would never do on a public stage

I think, that is all I can do not having a clue about a guy I never met, that all this came about when he took that hit, that vicious hit. I cannot see how a guy who was not a priority draft pick become a star at a very demanding brutal sport where he does not get a fair shake, just totally go off the rocker like this. Really is he bi polar, tri polar if that even exists, because how does a late round pick which becomes the GOAT at the premier position in sports take him in and believe in the guy, in Tom Brady

I want to laugh at him, I want to be mad at him for those he might injure, but then I ask myself is this really Antonio Brown or what resulted from the injury. If so, I then question myself for following a sport which endorses laying the wood on the opponent

Hence, Antonio Brown is the most polarizing individual in professional sports. Maybe the NFL is trying to help where they might not have much authority since he is no longer in the league, but someone needs to do something!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
He’s going to wind up dead. I’m not going to be shocked when they find him full of lead.