Antonio Brown

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I love AB for showing the world there is no right or wrong time to quit.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s ill. He’s been ill. On top of that, he’s a worthless pos of a human. The fact that he’s still allowed to play after his history of violence, racism, sexism and just overall disgusting behavior is just a sign of how pathetic we are as a society. When the Bucs signed him, Bruce died in my book.
This is it right there. He needs help and should never play in the NFL again.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
AB needs help. Dude’s got a real personality disorder a la Brandon Marshall.

Reactions: PJ1

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some people say its CTE from the hit vs Cincy - was he like this before that?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I’m definitely not in any place to discuss the possibility of him, or any other player, having CTE. It bc wouldn’t surprise me at all. With that said, according to his Steeler teammates, he was always a douche.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Some people say its CTE from the hit vs Cincy - was he like this before that?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Theres a lot of data supporting this, some good write ups on the internet.

Yeah unfortunately football is the only thing keeping this dude even remotely on the rails right now. When his career is over its not going to be good unfortunately..

And yes id bring him in, no risk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
e
Theres a lot of data supporting this, some good write ups on the internet.

Yeah unfortunately football is the only thing keeping this dude even remotely on the rails right now. When his career is over its not going to be good unfortunately..

And yes id bring him in, no risk
You must be registered for see images attach

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mental illness or not, I have no idea how this guy got to play again, after admitting to sexual assault on social media.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
AB is free to do as he damn well pleases, I think he gets it like Ricky Williams and Tim rosenbach - he is allowed, doesn’t mean he is sick! I mean don’t look like rage in photos. Looks joyful! Like the devil wears Prada, that ends in a rap song debut. Did his elite athletic skills get him out of trouble with the law? Probably - will he find problems again? Probably! So he doesnt like the phuccaneers - big whoop! dont mean he’s diseased or ill, little antisocial - but if that was a crime half of dc would be drained.
he said earlier in his career :

"I don't even have to play football if I don't want," he told Jeff Darlington of ESPN. "I don't even need the game. I don't need to prove nothing to anyone. If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don't need to play. Obviously, I want the game, but I don't need the game. It's a difference