Andy Isabella Is Absolutely Shredded

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's just swap him for Harry already. Bill will undoubtedly turn him into Wes Welker and Harry will turn into Meatron 2.0. Right? Or they both most likely get cut by week 3. This move only adds about 700k in salary this year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not his fault we picked him so high but I do wonder is he going to be one of those guys who goes out for bobsled in the winter olympics because they want speed and strength. He'll get one more chance somewhere to prove it wasn't his fault it was the team, system etc.

Kyler clearly never trusted him go back to that game in Dallas a couple of years ago where he twice was open deep and failed to track the ball and then the Seattle game that Britcard mentioned. I don't think Kyler trusted him before that, he clearly didn't after.

Maybe another QB will work better for him but in the end you gotta catch the ball.

Put Andy Isabella - Bobsled superstar on his tombstone. That's as good as he's getting.

OP
OP
H

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is his problem and always has been. He has too much muscle for him frame. Limits his agility. He's not a linebacker.
I don't have any delusions that he's gonna break out, but I thought one of his main problems was press coverage, being bumped off his route and in general not being able to deal with physical corners. Maybe a little more muscle could improve his game.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have any delusions that he's gonna break out, but I thought one of his main problems was press coverage, being bumped off his route and in general not being able to deal with physical corners. Maybe a little more muscle could improve his game.
It seems to be that his biggest problem is/was mental. He either killed KK's dog or stole his GF or something. Everyone has all of these critiques of him that aren't really based off of anything concrete since he barely ever saw the field.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Simply an over drafted player who should probably been an UFA playing in the XFL, ALAF, USFL, etc., etc.
He’s just not NFL caliber or he would have been on the field.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simply an over drafted player who should probably been an UFA playing in the XFL, ALAF, USFL, etc., etc.
He’s just not NFL caliber or he would have been on the field.
I get what you’re saying, but if AI is so bad that he can’t get on the field, I mean 1 catch ONE, for 13 yards then why in the hell is he on the roster?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying, but if AI is so bad that he can’t get on the field, I mean 1 catch ONE, for 13 yards then why in the hell is he on the roster?
THAT is the question. Seems like KK maybe just paying his little buddy as long as he can.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If I was keim I would never allow cameras in the draft room on draft day. Not because any club is stupid enough to want to know what keim is up to, but to avoid the “he’ll make us better right away” videos to surface afterwards.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
KK: "I love Isabella... he makes us better right away". That pic reminds me of when Whiz brought in Russ Grimm and picked (for his buddy) an OT (Leroy Brown:Dold) over Adrian Peterson. Don't let the coaches draft for you. Although in Keim's case, what does it matter?