Andy Isabella Is Absolutely Shredded

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was sure Andy Isabella was never going to break out before.

The fact Walter is writing that he will absolutely locks it in stone that he has no chance.

Like when Matt Crane was going to be our next kicker or some random 3rd year OLB off someones PS that had 50 snaps in his career was going to breakout because he mom went to schools with the linebacker coaches sister.
This

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The problem with Isabella is his small hand size and his reliance on using his body to catch the ball. Unfortunately hand size can't be fixed by working out.
I will respectfully disagree here. While those are issues, "the issue" is that Isabella cannot separate in his routes quickly. His inability to do this throws of the timing of his routes and then clogs up areas that he is supposed to clear for. He either takes forever with a thousand juke moves or gets stoned by the DB and can't get where he is supposed to go.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I will respectfully disagree here. While those are issues, "the issue" is that Isabella cannot separate in his routes quickly. His inability to do this throws of the timing of his routes and then clogs up areas that he is supposed to clear for. He either takes forever with a thousand juke moves or gets stoned by the DB and can't get where he is supposed to go.
you’re both right

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn