American Horror Story (FX)

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Anyone stick with this one?

I did. Thought the finale was awful. The whole season was meh. It had some great premises but it seemed like the writers felt the premises were good enough and didn't bother putting any effort into the writing.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the finale was OK. However, it was sort of stupid to have an earlier episode ("Bloodbath" I think) only for the finale to be another blood bath so to speak. Seemed like a very convenient way to give each of the characters a send off.

It felt like a cheap cop out to me. Elsa? She basically was a tragic character who maybe didn't deserve what happened to her. However, she was also a deplorable human being that ended up getting a happy ending.

Seem like the writers had no idea how to end this one. I wish they had started 5 episodes back in a very tight arc to end it all. Instead we get some choppy and cheap story telling that sort of diminished much of the awesomeness earlier in the season.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lady Gaga to Star in FX's 'American Horror Story'

Lady Gaga is joining the American Horror Story family.

The Grammy-winning pop culture icon has been tapped to star in Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's FX anthology, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Gaga — aka Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta — will make her series regular acting debut on the fifth season of the horror series. She becomes the first confirmed casting for the next incarnation of the Emmy-nominated drama.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/lady-gaga-star-fxs-american-horror-story-163002547.html

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
The next installment is called American Horror Story: Hotel.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ben Woolf Dead: ‘American Horror Story’ Star Dies After Being Hit By Car

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/23/ben-woolf-dead-american-horror-story-star-dies-car-accident/

Actor Ben Woolf, who was known for playing Meep on ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’, has died from head injuries he sustained when he was hit by a car in Los Angeles on Feb. 19.

According to his IMDb page, Ben was actually a preschool teacher who considered acting a hobby.

:|

RIP. Such a weird accident.