All things cardinal!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some may say...NOTHING new here...let's move on!

But, I'm sitting here reflecting on what the Cardinals have become. Having been a fan for 49+ years now (YES! I'm old! LOL) I can only marvel at where the franchise is now. "Free agents" choose US! The media (EVEN ESPN) repeatedly says, keep an eye on the Cardinals...they're coming hard! Even the loyal fan-base finds very little to complain about day-to-day (course, the spirited discussions on here are always entertaining and quite interesting.)
I could go on but you get the idea....

ENJOY being a Cardinal fan, my friends! ...And remember...The impossible is only that until it becomes the possible...and we are seeing it now!

Mark :)

BASK-ing in SC :)

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

But, I'm sitting here reflecting on what the Cardinals have become. Having been a fan for 49+ years now (YES! I'm old! LOL) I can only marvel at where the franchise is now. "Free agents" choose US! The media (EVEN ESPN) repeatedly says, keep an eye on the Cardinals...they're coming hard! Even the loyal fan-base finds very little to complain about day-to-day (course, the spirited discussions on here are always entertaining and quite interesting.)

ENJOY being a Cardinal fan, my friends! ...And remember...The impossible is only that until it becomes the possible...and we are seeing it now!

Agree. This is not the "Same Old Cardinals" I grew up watching in the 70's.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Agree. This is not the "Same Old Cardinals" I grew up watching in the 70's.

:thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard