All the pundits saying we should trade Rosen is all we need to know, IMO

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to ANOTHER video on the NFL app on my phone with a talking head pontificating about how we needed to trade Josh to a team like the New York Giants.

Clickbait, sure, but I also look at it this way: while analysts should be semi-neutral, if it comes down to it, who do you think an analyst is going to be secretly cheering for, the Giants or the 'same ol' Cardinals'?

If there wasn't a consensus around the league that Rosen has potential, there wouldn't be so much noise about trading him, IMO.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to ANOTHER video on the NFL app on my phone with a talking head pontificating about how we needed to trade Josh to a team like the New York Giants.

Clickbait, sure, but I also look at it this way: while analysts should be semi-neutral, if it comes down to it, who do you think an analyst is going to be secretly cheering for, the Giants or the 'same ol' Cardinals'?

If there wasn't a consensus around the league that Rosen has potential, there wouldn't be so much noise about trading him, IMO.
Agreed ...Rosen isn't the answer in AZ, but in big market New York he is? Hahahahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no gaurantee Rosen is going to be great and the same can be said for Murray. If the Cards trade Rosen for someone’s 1st pick in this years draft the only thing that hurts is Rosen’s cap hit. But its not like we are just giving him away for nothing. I think the team to look at is the Redskins. They are paying for a qb that may never play again. I believe Rosen would be ranked higher than any Qb who will be available at #15. Who could we get with the 15th pick? This thing took a big turn with Murray’s measurements.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no gaurantee Rosen is going to be great and the same can be said for Murray. If the Cards trade Rosen for someone’s 1st pick in this years draft the only thing that hurts is Rosen’s cap hit. But its not like we are just giving him away for nothing. I think the team to look at is the Redskins. They are paying for a qb that may never play again. I believe Rosen would be ranked higher than any Qb who will be available at #15. Who could we get with the 15th pick? This thing took a big turn with Murray’s measurements.

So because Murray is 5'10, that is what you needed to know to determine that he is better than Rosen? but if he was 5'9, he wasn't?

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gotta keep Rosen he fits in more schemes than Murray who is a 1-2 read offense QB only. Plus the #1 pick has more trade value than Rosen so if someone wants Murray #1 then the haul would be better than what you get for Rosen but if you deal Rosen then you have to take Murray #1 because ARZ needs to make sure they get him if they want him.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Since when do any of the talking heads actually know anything about the AZ Cardinals?Most of the dumb MFers couldn`t find Arizona on a map.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

You mean the same 'talking heads' that said the Cardinals would be the worst team in the NFL last season....which everyone here (including myself) were 100% wrong about.
Yea, maybe they're able to see clearly without the rose colored glasses worn around here.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Their entire purpose is to create a storyline around the draft and the #1 pick. The media/the powers that be at the NFL aren't going to generate any buzz by saying "The Cardinals are going to draft Nick Bosa" two months prior to the draft.
It's all click bait
Just as you've seen 6 teams linked to Antonio Brown....by the next month every team in the NFL will have a story of them linked to Brown.
But don't discount the better of them....they were 100% correct in calling out the Cardinals last off season...every one of them stated the Cardinals would be the worst team in the NFL and EVERYONE on this board shredded them ....and they were 100% correct....yet no one here has nor ever will acknowledge that the 'talking heads' were dead on....I can and will.

OP
OP
Dan H

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You mean the same 'talking heads' that said the Cardinals would be the worst team in the NFL last season....which everyone here (including myself) were 100% wrong about.
Yea, maybe they're able to see clearly without the rose colored glasses worn around here.

Yes, I'm sure they're pushing the story that the Cards should trade a guy to the #1 media market in the country because he's awful and they really want the best for us.

C'mon, man.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are saying that because it’s something to talk about

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure they're pushing the story that the Cards should trade a guy to the #1 media market in the country because he's awful and they really want the best for us.

C'mon, man.
Not sure they are, but there is no denying the amazing talent that is Murray.
Rosen coming out last year is a pure pocket passer....and he's proven that. He's good!
Murray just looks like he's got the 'it' factor ...similar to Wilson.
My only point is the 'talking heads' aren't always wrong....nor are they always against the Cardinals.
The us against the world mentality some have is ignorant. Sounds like Suns fans....just accept the fact the team is horrible and the best thing the Cardinals could do is follow Dennis Green's footsteps when he came to AZ. He single handedly turned this franchise from the pit to respectable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson