Registered
Reaction score
he is back

You must be registered for see images

just visiting

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Good to see him in AZ, at the stadium and smiling.

If nothing else has changed, that sure has. It is nice to not hear your organization getting blasted by every former player. This team's failed relationship with Boldin, whoever's fault, is one of the things that bugs me most.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If nothing else has changed, that sure has. It is nice to not hear your organization getting blasted by every former player. This team's failed relationship with Boldin, whoever's fault, is one of the things that bugs me most.

I blame Boldin for his pouting in the 2nd biggest game in franchise history. That's just poor form and I'll never forgive him for that. He's dead to me, he's a Niner in my book.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope to hear some cool news that the Cards have resigned him either for a day to retire a Cardinal or to have as depth this year. :D

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bring him back and see how he fits in. He's still has some left in him. Great him him back nonetheless!

Scout

Reaction score
Wilson was always a fantasy IDP favorite of mine a few years back. Solid all around player with good tackle numbers.

As bad as the Bears secondary was I thought for sure he would catch on.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Much as I loved Adub, he is Adone now. Nothing left. One day retirement contract is all I want to see with him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort