Adrian Wilson signed by Bears

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
hope he kicks them bears in the nuts for MNM - still pisses me off.

We did too! Matty had a hell of a game as a rookie and Edge had like 36 carries and no yards! Ha Ha

I just hope Adub has Cardinals PTSD flashback and pile drives cutler and Marshall into the cold hard turf- eats a chili dog and screams

YOU ARE WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE -IF YOU WANT TO CROWN YOUR ASSES THEN CROWN YOUR ASSES- BUT YOU BEARS ARE WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE AND I LET YOU OFF THE HOOK!

Bobcat

Reaction score
Big mistake. The way Adrian played he could have replaced Washington at ILB. When he played for us he was most effective as SS rushing the QB. at his age and natural ability he would have ben a natural replacement. Did you guys ever see his you tube Video on his jumping ability. Enough said. :mulli::bang:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I still do not feel his bicep ever fully healed but with our rash of injuries at the ILB position, he might be able to contribute and he would provide some leadership :)

Last edited:

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Bobcat makes a good point---if ADub can still rush the passer, he could be an asset in that role.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim, Wilson's biggest backer, knew when he was done. Time for some members of the board to catch up.

Mitch

Reaction score
Keim, Wilson's biggest backer, knew when he was done. Time for some members of the board to catch up.

Done as a starting SS, yes. However, as a situational pass rusher, one has to wonder. The dude can flat-out get to the QB, even busting through or around blocks.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Done as a starting SS, yes. However, as a situational pass rusher, one has to wonder. The dude can flat-out get to the QB, even busting through or around blocks.

Once-upon-a-time... and he had lost that step in his last year in AZ.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe Wilson ought to think retirement might be the next best team he could play on. The Cardinals should sign him to a one day contract and retire him as a Cardinal.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I was really hoping we would sign him right before the Cincy game.. announce him in the starting lineup so he could be introduced/get his due (it was the defense's turn after all), and then maybe let him play late in the game or something before retiring this week.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

As bad as the Bears defense is, if this were still true, he would still be there.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As classy as Bidwill Jr., Kiem and Arians are A-Dub will retire as a Cardinal-IMO. If its a 1 day contract or a year contract (highly doubtful), he should finish here. Hope it happens...

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey and he could walk right back into #24 because it is available. Not thinking BA would want to deal with a guy who's best days are behind him but hasn't come to terms with the fact that past performance means nothing at this stage. Not sure he would be the locker room presence you would want. I am sure we all would love the fantasy of him being signed as a situational pass rusher and the euphoria that would erupt when he ran out of the tunnel in a couple Monday nights but I think a sign and retire is most likely.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Hey and he could walk right back into #24 because it is available. Not thinking BA would want to deal with a guy who's best days are behind him but hasn't come to terms with the fact that past performance means nothing at this stage. Not sure he would be the locker room presence you would want. I am sure we all would love the fantasy of him being signed as a situational pass rusher and the euphoria that would erupt when he ran out of the tunnel in a couple Monday nights but I think a sign and retire is most likely.

Truer words have never been spoken. The one thing I want more than having him retire as a Cardinal is to have him one last productive hoorah before riding off into the sunset.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As classy as Bidwill Jr., Kiem and Arians are A-Dub will retire as a Cardinal-IMO. If its a 1 day contract or a year contract (highly doubtful), he should finish here. Hope it happens...

An Admin posts Bidwill? Come on!

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Pssst Iceman. It's Bidwill not Bidwill. Don't let anyone catch you doing that or you will never hear the end of it.

Mitch

Reaction score

I love this, Reddog!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love Adub but he never really had pass rush skills but simply was uber fast and of course blitzes allowed him to surprise the opposition.

Can't wait for him to be inducted into the ROH.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Adub but he never really had pass rush skills but simply was uber fast and of course blitzes allowed him to surprise the opposition.

Can't wait for him to be inducted into the ROH.

This.

Steve

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He's one of only a few players with 25 sacks and 25 Ints. That doesn't just happen. Not by accident or luck. You can maybe, maybe, be lucky at one or the other, but to do both makes you a stud.

And I still say he had more to do with turning this franchise around than any other player, including Larry. He stayed when he could have bailed for greener pastures. He stayed when he was the best player on our team and we sucked so hard they couldnt give away tickets. Many times at SDS he was the only player worth watching. He was willing to stay until the bitter end, even when he had nothing left to give.

I'll always give that dude mad props and much respect.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk