A loss tomorrow and I watch not one second of this Hard Knocks.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
While I get the fact that fans can't get enough football in their life, I question the need for an in-season version of this show. I guess if you're an eagles, or Bills fan, it's an added bonus to the thrill of watching your team have a potentially amazing season, but for three-ring circuses such as ours, why bother to get an up close and personal look at the ineptitude, dysfunction, and hope dashing? Besides the fact that my son is a new Cards fan, and I'd like to have him learn more about the inner workings of football and the team, I see no reason to tune in. I stay away from media sources after losses, I don't need to seek out the mental beatdown that is Cardinal football. Good thing that Lions fans got to get all of that positivity and entertainment before they found themselves right back to where they've been.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
It's a tv "reality" show so I wonder which way HBO will spin it, who will be the good guys and who will be the bad guys, Keim will be the tough GM making hard decisions ....lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, if the team is bad, I'm not sure watching the behind the scenes of a bad team will be all that interesting.

Probably just like the cardinals produced series with lots of jj watt cuts, some bidwill doing good things montages, keim talking like he knows what he is doing, etc.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm more interested in watching if this team ends up losing to the Seahawks. Watching All or Nothing after a great year was tons of fun, but it'll be very interesting to see how things are managed in the front office, coaching staff, and ownership as things unravel before the nation with a losing record and big new contracts.

Having the spotlight on us might be the only chance of seeing something actually meaningfully change.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose