a few pics of my new digs.....

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Can I bring my wife over for a tour and show her what I'd like for Christmas for the rest of my life? Serious, she gets me a room like that and I require no more gifts for father's day, Christmas, Birthday, valentine's day or Arbor day. Done deal.

cards 24-7-365

Registered
Reaction score
gamebird98 said:
Just want to thank you all for the kind words. I have about half of it done so far....finances only allows me to do a little at a time. The big screen tv is a 7'X5' projection...the bar seats are stadium seats that I bought from Philadelphia when they were tearing down the Vet. For those of you who noticed the comforter, that was sold by SEARS in 1973. I had a set when I was a kid, so I got on ebay, and found them. Thaks again for all the love, and you are all welcome to come over for a game......in High Def of course.

Sweet! Sounds like we are going to have to plan a trip to upstate NY. Where in upstate do you live. I grew up in the Binghamton area and I am a proud Cortland State Red Dragon graduate (as was Cards late season addition R-Kal Truluck). My wife still has family in Plattsburgh.

Awesome set up gamebird!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
gamebird98 said:
Just want to thank you all for the kind words. I have about half of it done so far....finances only allows me to do a little at a time. The big screen tv is a 7'X5' projection...the bar seats are stadium seats that I bought from Philadelphia when they were tearing down the Vet. For those of you who noticed the comforter, that was sold by SEARS in 1973. I had a set when I was a kid, so I got on ebay, and found them. Thaks again for all the love, and you are all welcome to come over for a game......in High Def of course.

Vet Seats??!! Whoa!!!

Reaction score
gamebird98 said:
For those of you who noticed the comforter, that was sold by SEARS in 1973. I had a set when I was a kid, so I got on ebay, and found them.
:raccoon: Very cool!

You may already have it in your "game plan" - those Vet stadium seats need to be painted CARDINAL!!! :newcards:

OP
OP
gamebird98

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
actually, I am looking around for some seats from Busch Stadium. People want a ton of $$$ for them now...so Ill wait a little while for the price to cool down.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
Congrats dude on a job well done.

Think about all of us Card fans including us "Old Farts" that go back to the 50's in rooting for this team....and drink one for us.

GO CARDS

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Cardinals Stadium is to be our grand Mosque in Mecca this place should at least be the equivalent of the Dome of the Rock.

Very cool.

Can I live there?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen