30% off all Cards stuff

roland77

Rookie
Reaction score
Eastbay.com is offering 30% off everything in its store, including all Cards jerseys, etc., until tomorrow.
The source code is: LKS1FF45

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Just bought the Boldin replica for $52.99 shipped, thanks for the info!!!

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just bought a new Authentic (white). Total came to $149.08 after shipping. Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
I didn't see dockett on there... did you have it made?

I just got one made too. $69.98 with the discount. Thanks for the heads up

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
If you type in Eastbay Coupons on your search engine there are alway various coupon codes for Eastbay. Some are for things like free shipping, or a certain percent off. They also have about the best Cardinals selection on the web.

dmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Broke the $100 mark....Replica Home w/ my last name, a t-shirt w/ new logo, and since I believe the Cards are going have a great season.....as a result I'll be in a gooooood mood I brought my wife the 2 pack thong set complete w/ new logo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gotta get me some lovin. ;) Thks for saving me $30.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered the white authentic. What a deal. In the past I have ordered with NFLSHOP.COM, and it took forever. Last time I called NFLSHOP, they told me that when you order through NFLSHOP, they just take the order and send it to eastbay. So by ordering through eastbay, you eliminate the middleman as well as tax. $149 for the new authentic is a rediculous deal. Thanks so much!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
ActingWild said:
Just bought a new Authentic (white). Total came to $149.08 after shipping. Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

Ditto for me...

Question...can you choose for the name line to be blank? I bought my last authentic without any name and preferred it that way but I think they may have changed the rules...I could have put just a . but actually the white jersey looks more balanced with the white lettering.

Just wondering...

Thank you very much Roland!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
azsouthendzone said:
Just ordered the white authentic. What a deal. In the past I have ordered with NFLSHOP.COM, and it took forever. Last time I called NFLSHOP, they told me that when you order through NFLSHOP, they just take the order and send it to eastbay. So by ordering through eastbay, you eliminate the middleman as well as tax. $149 for the new authentic is a rediculous deal. Thanks so much!

I bought an authentic Falcons jersey for my cousin in Tennessee for Christmas from the NFL shop...guess what, he still hasn't received it. 300 bucks and the first one was shipped in June, however, it was never delivered. They told me that the USPS is rampant with theft of any item that looks to be sports related items (jerseys, shoes, etc.). Still waiting for the second one...I am going to try and cancel the order and save 100.00 from East Bay.

OP
OP
R

roland77

Rookie
Reaction score
TheCardFan said:
Ditto for me...

Question...can you choose for the name line to be blank? I bought my last authentic without any name and preferred it that way but I think they may have changed the rules...I could have put just a . but actually the white jersey looks more balanced with the white lettering.

Just wondering...

Thank you very much Roland!

I don't think they let you do blank anymore because they don't want you customizing it with something else later. I inquired about this a few years back.

I'm glad I could help you guys out!:thumbup: Eastbay often has sales but I don't remember seeing 30% off across the board before.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I ordered an authentic a couple of years back for my dad for his birthday from nflshop.com. I ordered it the first week in December. His birthday is March 6th. He got it two days before his birthday. Eastbay is the only way to go.

DakotaCardsFan

Making time travel possible
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to ME!

Just scored a white Boldin replica. Thanks!

I tried to make the sale contingent on a four year minimum extension, but I don't think they went for it....

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Thanks again Roland...

Here is my new authentic...

#5 for 5 kids and I was married on 5/5.

Synergy because it's the name of my wife's fitness business and also my medical business...and it might be very appropriate for the 05 Cardinals.

Attachments

• Synergy1.jpg
    Synergy1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Synergy2.jpg
    Synergy2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
TheCardFan said:
Thanks again Roland...

Here is my new authentic...

#5 for 5 kids and I was married on 5/5.

Synergy because it's the name of my wife's fitness business and also my medical business...and it might be very appropriate for the 05 Cardinals.

No fair! You can write that off as an advertising expense!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard