2023 Pre-Season Week 2 vs Kansas City Chiefs 08/19/2023

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Andy Reid is willing to risk starters for a half. Weird vibe in exhibition games that mean nothing. Something crazy might happen in this game.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I noticed right away that the coaching, defense looked better. The Oline needs to step up as well as the qb. Qb cadence, oline chemistry is real. It's also the quarterback and what they do with the time, reads they get; do they have good cadence, delivery or does he get his guys to jump off, committ unforced errors. Sure it's on the OL, but a good qb is more than throws, reads.. it's also their relationship with the OL, will they go to battle for you, fight, help you up. Coulda swore I saw RW help himself up the other night. He had his own office, enterage last season that could have rubbed people the wrong way.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
We just say Sean Payton try to get Russ killed for a half against AZ.
Difference is Mahomes would play the whole game; and probably pull it off, survive the game. That's one of the coolest things about him. He'd play all 3 ps games and live to tell about, march straight through the regular season to a SB, playing every game.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IMO, when it comes to PT in PS games, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to injuries. They happen in games and in practices. And in the PS when it comes to PT it might be more important for the OL than the QB, especially when the QB is PM. As a Cardinals fan I like to see us going against the 'one's', as I feel it will make us better.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s not what I said. I expect Ojulari to get eight sacks in his BEST season.

I think he has four this year.

Four sacks from the rookie this year would be quite the bargain considering you were freaking out that the Cardinals didn't give Zach Allen $15M a year for his 5 sacks last season.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it depends on your definition of depth. I would say that we have a large number of young and unproven players that could develop to be average to slightly above average NFL players.
I think similar...We have guys that will be good 2's and 3's...just need to draft/add some starter talent, for the long-term plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard