2023 6th round pick #180 is Kei'Trel Clark CB

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He got picked on pretty severely in the 4th quarter but I like how he bounces back, doesn't quit. He's got work to do but he's a competitor.
I agree with this. He was targeted and gave up some catches. Have to like how he competed, and didn't lose confidence. I already like his style of play and technique more than Wilson's.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agree with this. He was targeted and gave up some catches. Have to like how he competed, and didn't lose confidence. I already like his style of play and technique more than Wilson's.
Agreed. And I’m glad he played lamb this early in the season. He’s a physical receiver. Very handsy. Lots of pushing off. Glad Clark got to experience now to learn to deal with it. Don’t know if he has top end speed to be top cover corner, but he has the hips and tenacity.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There isn't a CB in the NFL who would shut down Lamb for a whole game. i totally agree with how he kept his head together. That's a pro mindset.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I like most about Clark, is what I like most about this entire team so far… it’s resiliency.

Despite not being the fastest or most talented CB, he fights and doesn’t back down. Has a short memory which is crucial for any CB.

Seems like he will at least be a solid pro, which would give us what looks like 3 already in this draft, which is a great start to rebuild the team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What I like most about Clark, is what I like most about this entire team so far… it’s resiliency.

Despite not being the fastest or most talented CB, he fights and doesn’t back down. Has a short memory which is crucial for any CB.

Seems like he will at least be a solid pro, which would give us what looks like 3 already in this draft, which is a great start to rebuild the team.
I think Garrett Williams is better than Clark, and he should be making his return soon.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I think we have to temper our expectations this season for both Garrett Williams and Ojulari since both missed almost all of training camp. I'd give them both a pass this year and reserve judgement until next season. If they contribute anything this season, it's just gravy.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think we have to temper our expectations this season for both Garrett Williams and Ojulari since both missed almost all of training camp. I'd give them both a pass this year and reserve judgement until next season. If they contribute anything this season, it's just gravy.
Absolutely, it generally has at least some effect.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That's on Monti because he knew their injury status. Nothing is gravy when our GM went into this with his eyes open. There's a lot going right with the team atm but this still rankles. If we were talking lower-round picks, it could be seen as shrewd moves for the future. We aren't talking lower-round picks.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Clark stats vs Dallas

8/11
102 yards
101 passer rating

His worst game yet but he was mostly against Lamb or Cooks, both 1st round receivers and it's only his 3rd game. Good learning experience for him.

Clark hasn't missed a single tackle yet. 18 tackles made. Zero missed. 10 against Dallas.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Clark stats vs Dallas

8/11
102 yards
101 passer rating

His worst game yet but he was mostly against Lamb or Cooks, both 1st round receivers and it's only his 3rd game. Good learning experience for him.

Clark hasn't missed a single tackle yet. 18 tackles made. Zero missed. 10 against Dallas.
And he's not getting a lot of help against those receivers.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Clark stats vs Dallas

8/11
102 yards
101 passer rating

He did better then other cb 's did against Dallas in the previous two games

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most of recent First round CBS struggled in their First games, he looks ahead of many of them

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That's on Monti because he knew their injury status. Nothing is gravy when our GM went into this with his eyes open. There's a lot going right with the team atm but this still rankles. If we were talking lower-round picks, it could be seen as shrewd moves for the future. We aren't talking lower-round picks.
Teams do this all of the time when you can get a good talent later because of an injury. If you look at his film from Syracuse, he wouldn't be available in round 3 if not for the injury.

Third round picks can find nice talents, but they are bigger bets than 1st and 2nd round picks. That's about the area you sometimes gamble on talent. Gambling earlier is a fools errand; that's how you end up getting burned on a Nkemdiche.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think he's played 100% of snaps all 3 games? I know DBs don't need to be spelled as often as DLs. But he's just a rookie. Those snaps will take their toll at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson