2023 3rd round pick #94 is Michael Wilson WR

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This kid looks like he can be a legit #2 WR. Along with Paris looking like a legit OT, and Clark looking like a playable nickle back, the first draft under Monty already looks like a success early.
Absolutely. If Ojulari can get going, and if that injured CB gives us anything at all this year, A+.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Exhibit A: Santonio Holmes was chosen as MVP for Super Bowl XLIII, 1st round 25th pick
eh yeah... im not ready to compare the cardinals draft strategy to a more successful team like the steelers. Were better off drafting the home run

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This kid looks like he can be a legit #2 WR. Along with Paris looking like a legit OT, and Clark looking like a playable nickle back, the first draft under Monty already looks like a success early.
It sure would be nice to snag Marvin Harrison Jr next year to be the #1 moving forward.
I still can't believe we gave away a 1st rounder for Hollywood Brown.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It sure would be nice to snag Marvin Harrison Jr next year to be the #1 moving forward.
I still can't believe we gave away a 1st rounder for Hollywood Brown.
You might have missed it, but he had seven catches for 96 yards, yesterday. If he stays healthy he should have a good year. And to be honest, I have no idea who Baltimore got with that pick.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to get him in fantasy this morning so I'll probably start him this week since Ridley and some others haven't been very good. I am of course not expecting 2 TD's every week but I think it's likely he's going to be getting more targets going forward so worth picking up.