2023 3rd round pick #94 is Michael Wilson WR

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if the NFL thing doesn't work out for him, he can probably play for the All Blacks.
100%. I used to follow the All Blacks during Henry's dominance as a coach. His record was freaking crazy. I still hold referee Barnes personally responsible for the loss to France in 2007 World Cup. Probably the worst officiating I've every seen outside of the PAC's Richie Ballesteros. Go Maori! Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
100%. I used to follow the All Blacks during Henry's dominance as a coach. His record was freaking crazy. I still hold referee Barnes personally responsible for the loss to France in 2007 World Cup. Probably the worst officiating I've every seen outside of the PAC's Richie Ballesteros. Go Maori! Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!
Love the All Blacks. Big Ritchie McCaw fan

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It is much easier for most fans, even casual ones to see when tackles are not performing right. They are usually blocking the end of the line and blocking one-on-one for the most part.
Oh, I agree. It’s just not that fun watching individuals olinemen battles. The oline gets interesting when it can dominate as a unit. Then watching them becomes more fun. And I say that as a one-time undersized LT.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I agree. It’s just not that fun watching individuals olinemen battles. The oline gets interesting when it can dominate as a unit. Then watching them becomes more fun. And I say that as a one-time undersized LT.
It is easier to get the rest of your line in order IMO when you have your two tackles set.

I know there is a debate on whether you build the line from the inside out, or the outside in. With LT the hardest one to fill, I start from the outside.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It is easier to get the rest of your line in order IMO when you have your two tackles set.

I know there is a debate on whether you build the line from the inside out, or the outside in. With LT the hardest one to fill, I start from the outside.
I suppose the argument could be made that OLine mistakes in the middle of the line tend to be more disruptive to the offense than those on the outside.

KiwiCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow didn’t expect so much love for the All Blacks. We are about to head into another World Cup but we aren’t the dominant force we have been in the past. This one is wide open with 5-6 teams all a chance at the win imo.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose the argument could be made that OLine mistakes in the middle of the line tend to be more disruptive to the offense than those on the outside.
Absolutely. It is a lively debate for sure.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Had a great block too. Petzing had Wilson pull and was the lead blocker through the hole. The rookie brought the smoke! kicked out the safety with ease and Connor scampered for 10+

edit: or maybe it was on the Rondale touchdown. can't remember

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't really like this pick. But he and Clark look like real NFL starters already. I would say they have outshone Johnson and certainly Ojulari. Although, Paris has the toughest gig of the three. IMO

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't really like this pick. But he and Clark look like real NFL starters already. I would say they have outshone Johnson and certainly Ojulari. Although, Paris has the toughest gig of the three. IMO
They’ve both been good but better than Johnson lol????? Kind of ridiculous imo. He’s been our best lineman.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'd say I am most impressed by PJJ because of the players he is facing and he is playing every snap. Clark has been a nice find too. Ojulari is a mild disappointment, but that's to be expected with how much of camp he missed.

Wilson has played the best overall, but less snaps than PJJ and Clark.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’ve both been good but better than Johnson lol????? Kind of ridiculous imo. He’s been our best lineman.
Yes, that is my opinion. I don't think Paris has been the best. He has been good. And he has the toughest job. But you probably chart plays and iso oline on tape each week so I defer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson