2023 1st round pick is #6 Paris Johnson

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Red Sea!!! Bengals fan here who’s a Suns fan (some of y’all might recognize my username), great job. I was screaming at the bar saying to trade down and recoup extra value.

I saw PJJ on Bussin with the Boys. He’s a really great kid who’s going to work. Sure there’s thing to refine but I think you’ve got a LT of the future which is probably the 2nd or 3rd most important position in football.

Offensive line is probably the most important position group in football. Chiefs and Eagles had arguably the best o-lines last year and we saw where that got them.

I like the TCU kid Avila of Schmitz from Minnesota but Cards may also go CB or Edge. Should be a fun day 2

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read that the Jets feel their only hole in offense is LT. Humphries is the starter this year abd it sounds like Paris might be the LG and move to LT next year. Josh Jones showed last year he can play LT and he is in the final year of his rookie deal. They don't have a 3rd rounder though and with Rodgers, it's Super Bowl or Bust.

My proposal
Jets get
Hopkins
Jones

Cardinals get
2024 4th Rounder

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just read that the Jets feel their only hole in offense is LT. Humphries is the starter this year abd it sounds like Paris might be the LG and move to LT next year. Josh Jones showed last year he can play LT and he is in the final year of his rookie deal. They don't have a 3rd rounder though and with Rodgers, it's Super Bowl or Bust.

My proposal
Jets get
Hopkins
Jones

Cardinals get
2024 4th Rounder

They should trade Josh Jones while he has value.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Legitimately liked his press conference. You can see the intelligence and his motivation to play for the Cardinals.
Yeah. Seems like a genuine dude, not just trying to regurgitate PR speak he's been trained on.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Cardinals already extended his contract last August. Here is here through the 2025 season.

So they re-sign him, to hell with particulars... the Cardinals will want to keep him, and Paris Johnson more than other options at the position, and if Johnson is a stud guard/all pro, mission freaking accomplished compared to the Keim years :)

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What is PPF doing? These are both from PFF.
While true - very misleading.

You must be registered for see images attach

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media