2022 NFL Draft Day #1

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You don’t, but at least you’re getting a great, BIG, receiver to play outside for 1 year on a cap friendly deal instead a small, decent receiver to play (maybe) outside for a year on a cap friendly deal….
I think AJ is demanding a new deal immediately?

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bills select Elam CB

So all players gone that we could have picked

Anyone left that someone really likes that we could have picked?
Jermaine Johnson lmao. Harry was talking him up big and then draft boards had him rise to be a top 10 pick. Now on draft day no one wants him.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’d rather have Hollywood Brown from the Ravens and a 3rd, than Elam.

Well done.
We wouldn’t have taken Elam, I don’t think. If we traded for a WR, we were probably looking at a WR. We could’ve traded up 6 spots to get Burks, for the same amount we gave up for a slightly above average NFL WR

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We wouldn’t have taken Elam, I don’t think. If we traded for a WR, we were probably looking at a WR. We could’ve traded up 6 spots to get Burks, for the same amount we gave up for a slightly above average NFL WR
Its Linderbaum or George Pickens (whoever was the highest ranekd wr left) vs Hollywood Brown and a 3rd.

I think Lindenbaum is going to help open up that Ravens running game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I assume Malik Willis is all but going to Seattle?

Kinda hoping the Lions trade up and get him.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Would you pick Ojubo in the 2nd? Reports are he'll be available around October, which is when VJ will cut Zaven's playing time.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Um, so you think a team would have literally paid us to trade up 6 spots? We ONLY gave up the #23 and we RECEIVED the #100. I don't need the draft chart to know you don't get paid to trade up lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose