2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LET’S . . .

PLAY . . .

DOMINOS!

Somehow Sean Marks falls and is concussed to the point he accepts Russ and hot garbage for kyrie who goes to LA.

KD: WTAF?!?

Suns trade bridges, saric expiring and crowder expiring and 3 firsts for KD and whatever salary dump they desire.

Suns match whatever for Ayton.

Paul
Booker
KD
Cam johnson
Ayton

Bench: who cares?

Championship!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Dreaming is free!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pistons received a low return for Jerami Grant.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We couldn’t of traded a 1 next year for Grant?!?!!?!

What the hell Suns
Portland had an exception and absorbed the entire contract. Detroit did not want anything in return. That's not something the Suns could offer.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Grant would have been a really good addition to this team and you could of had him for 1st

Gordon would of been a good addition and we could of had him for a 1st

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Grant would have been a really good addition to this team and you could of had him for 1st

Gordon would of been a good addition and we could of had him for a 1st

Grant was available for a first and cap space. We could not offer the latter.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am rock bottom on Grant. Let Portland have him. Inefficient scorer, bad defender, can't pass, doesn't rebound, ran away from a good team so he could have more shot attempts on a dumpster fire, good team didn't miss a beat without him, bad team got worse with him.

Terrible contract, loser player who brings next to nothing to the table.

Par for the course with what Portland has surrounded poor Lillard with over the years.

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am rock bottom on Grant. Let Portland have him. Inefficient scorer, bad defender, can't pass, doesn't rebound, ran away from a good team so he could have more shot attempts on a dumpster fire, good team didn't miss a beat without him, bad team got worse with him.

Terrible contract, loser player who brings next to nothing to the table.

Par for the course with what Portland has surrounded poor Lillard with over the years.
Yeah I do not get the Grant love. Overpaid and inefficient. You want him as your 7th or 8th man, not as one of your main players (a lesson Detroit learned this season).

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I do not get the Grant love. Overpaid and inefficient. You want him as your 7th or 8th man, not as one of your main players (a lesson Detroit learned this season).

Jerami Grant reminds me of a taller version of Torrey Craig.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jerami Grant reminds me of a taller version of Torrey Craig.
He's certainly better than Torrey Craig but my problem is he believes he's "the man". And I just don't think he has that in him. Like I said, if he was your 2nd or 3rd player off the bench, you're going to love him. If he's your number 1 or number 2 weapon, he's more of a liability than an asset IMO.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's certainly better than Torrey Craig but my problem is he believes he's "the man". And I just don't think he has that in him. Like I said, if he was your 2nd or 3rd player off the bench, you're going to love him. If he's your number 1 or number 2 weapon, he's more of a liability than an asset IMO.

I'm was talking about the way Craig plays. Grant is a nice rotation player and fits the profile of a modern wing but he is not going to carry a team.