Reaction score
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let it happen but please no Kyrie to the Lakers.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Kemba traded to the Pistons, who are expected to buy him out. That guy gets bounced around more than a pinball.

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm not as high on Woj after the draft. He reported the top 3 picks early that day and swore that Orlando was taking Smith #1 and then the draft shook out quite differently. I wonder what happened to his sources because he was very wrong there and I haven't seen an explanation.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not as high on Woj after the draft. He reported the top 3 picks early that day and swore that Orlando was taking Smith #1 and then the draft shook out quite differently. I wonder what happened to his sources because he was very wrong there and I haven't seen an explanation.
I believe it was gambling related. Not him, but somewhere in his source pipeline. A lot of money was lost and won because of the supposed Jabari Smith lock.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think Orlando was set on Banchero but were lying about taking Smith to get Houston to trade up for him. Their front office was tight evidently.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Orlando was set on Banchero but were lying about taking Smith to get Houston to trade up for him. Their front office was tight evidently.
That's the kind of thing that could really backfire down the road if it involved a decision maker. It's a small community, if they lie they lose all trust - with reporters, with agents, with players and with front office people around the league. Misdirect, yes, out and out lie? I don't think so.

I think it's going to be one of two things, something came to light late about Smith that concerned Orlando or someone(s) with inside information manipulated the information trail for money.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting move by San Antonio to fully guarantee a contract prior to free agency. Perhaps he will be used in a trade with Atlanta or us. I liked Zach Collins in his draft year, but injuries have robbed him of the last two years. His value would only come from salary matching and possible rotation big.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting move by San Antonio to fully guarantee a contract prior to free agency. Perhaps he will be used in a trade with Atlanta or us. I liked Zach Collins in his draft year, but injuries have robbed him of the last two years. His value would only come from salary matching and possible rotation big.

It's hard to believe Collins is still only 24. He has plenty of upside if healthy.