2021 Training Camp Thread

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Exactly. Tells the line to put thier hands up. Tells linebackers or DBs they can make a break for wherever his eyes are. Gives them a half second jump.
Kind of sorta, for the same reason Kyler might have some issues seeing over the line... how the hell are the defenders going to see him tap the ball fighting below 5-10 while they are trying to get through :)

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wish he'd stop patting the ball before he throws it.
I think it's so ingrained in him that trying to make a change @ this pt might not be possible. It might be a quirk we got to accept with K1 for now but hoping he does away with it eventually.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably wanted AJ & we know he loved Rondale.

I’m betting he had more
input on improving the offensive line and getting Hudson in than an older WR who hasn’t been great since Kyler was in high school.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Oh, Rondale Moore is a freaking stud and a half and 'if' he can stay healthy will make it easy for the Cards to swallow their pride drafting Isabella & releasing him (no, nobody is going to trade for Andy as of yet), and the fans too :)

Listen, I understand the fluff pieces inflating Rondale Moore in the first few practices of the preseason before we even get a preseason game snap. I get it. But he's a "stud and a half?" Puh-lease. Let's see him, ya know, take a snap in the preseason, then take a snap in the regular season, THEN actually DO SOMETHING before we crown him.

Don't want Denny Green getting jealous, do we? :)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The reason I'm guessing that AI makes the Final 53 is his speed and not where he was drafted. In baseball, teams always stayed with a guy who throws in the high nineties, even if he had control problems. They just hoped that eventually his control would improve. We're hoping that eventually AI will do a better job catching the football. JMO.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The reason I'm guessing that AI makes the Final 53 is his speed and not where he was drafted. In baseball, teams always stayed with a guy who throws in the high nineties, even if he had control problems. They just hoped that eventually his control would improve. We're hoping that eventually AI will do a better job catching the football. JMO.
Sucks that he is missing this time. Would have liked to see how much Shawn Jefferson has got him to improve.

I feel like Andy is a confidence player. I sometimes wonder what happens if Kyler hits him vs. the Lions late to win. Seemed like it was all coming together that day and then things went back to usual.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
False positives the staple of Cardinals preseason PR hype machine with 98.7. It cannot be stopped until regular season starts. Remember KeeSean Johsnon?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
training camp and preseason are the proper places for unconstrained optimism

regular season reality will come soon enough.

Sports is entertainment -- lets enjoy the greatest time of the football year where if a player / unit look good it means its good, and if it doesnt, it means things are vanilla and the other team blitzed too much

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
False positives the staple of Cardinals preseason PR hype machine with 98.7. It cannot be stopped until regular season starts. Remember KeeSean Johsnon?
When comparing a 6th rounder to a 2nd rounder, you just gotta do it.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
i like the play design

moore in the slot, straight down the middle of the field. showed once he can be more than a WR screen guy

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We need an Arnold replacement. Max makes the catch, but I dont ever want to see Kyler attempt this kinda pass at 3:20 to him of all people, lol.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How good is Hopkins

Last play Kyler is going to have to make cause those are the kinda throws that will be there vs the Titans.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are nicotine vapes still banned in the stadium while cigarettes are not??? So stupid

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are nicotine vapes still banned in the stadium while cigarettes are not??? So stupid
Lol, never heard this
But just nicotine vapes or even without nicotine?
Did they find out it harm more?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose