2020 NFL Draft Almost was Live in Las Vegas.

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
Draft is my favorite event of the entire year. Glad to watch on TV as usual without all the hassle of the Strip, etc. Woulda been nice to see if Raiders fans travel from Bay area and make a spectacle of themselves, though.

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
I can see the where they just make long sizzle reels for everyone drafted. Have coaches breakdown the film. Heck have scouts comment. Easy to stretch this out

This approach would be great improvement over current production. Current is confusing as it seems that talking heads are easily distracted and don't keep up with picks as they occur with info about that pick before the next pick. Who cares about scanning the audience for the most idiotic fans and showing street scenes of the crowd outside or at other venues?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
My bro @Redrage and I used to have a draft party every year. Too bad they changed it.

I used to go to the draft party at Rockin' Rodeo back in the 90's. They only did it the first day of the draft and it started pretty early but the Cardinals always had cheerleaders and a few players there.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This approach would be great improvement over current production. Current is confusing as it seems that talking heads are easily distracted and don't keep up with picks as they occur with info about that pick before the next pick. Who cares about scanning the audience for the most idiotic fans and showing street scenes of the crowd outside or at other venues?

100% agree

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So when the draft starts and they cut to Roger Goodell in his living room, does his wife and daughters boo him in the background?
You know, that would be hilarious and endearing if he ever did something like that.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Networks need to have a Zoom session or something with Jets fans before the Jets make their pick. It won't be the same if we can't witness real time the dismay of Jets fans after they blow another 1st round pick!

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I booked my flight. Coming in to Vegas Thursday morning. Staying at Aria. Would love to meet up!

America will come back. Would have been so much fun to be in Vegas this weekend. Glad that the 2022 draft will be in Las Vegas. Hope to see everyone there! If Steve Keim keeps up what he has done this offseason, we may just be drafting in the high 20s after a playoff appearance

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose