2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Was going to ask for context but now I remember Book and Dieng getting into it a few years back. Hopefully that doesn't hurt our chances of bringing him in.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let bygones be bygones. Bring in Gorgui Dieng.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nuggets are coming right now. And SVG probably gets canned at the end if this year, right?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hornets beat the Heat tonight. Charlotte is the Suns next opponent.

It's a 10 a.m. game on Sunday Arizona time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
James Harden says: "I am the MVP."

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That to me disqualifies him.

No other reason, I just don’t like jerks and he went to ASU. So I guess at least one other reason.

hes a jerk because he said he should be the MVP? What’s he supposed to say. Yeah I mean I don’t really deserve it.

it takes supreme confidence to make it that far in the NBA. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Magic, Bird you name em all 100% thought they were the best and had no problem saying it

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
hes a jerk because he said he should be the MVP? What’s he supposed to say. Yeah I mean I don’t really deserve it.

it takes supreme confidence to make it that far in the NBA. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Magic, Bird you name em all 100% thought they were the best and had no problem saying it
Wow I guess someone doesn't recognize sarcasm when he sees it. It thought my entire post was pretty clear that it was tongue-in-cheek.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow I guess someone doesn't recognize sarcasm when he sees it. It thought my entire post was pretty clear that it was tongue-in-cheek.
Ha! Not as obvious as you thought Chap. The second part, yes. The first I believed you were serious.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ha! Not as obvious as you thought Chap. The second part, yes. The first I believed you were serious.
Well in all seriousness, I guess if you consider how bad the Rockets got after he left, he was pretty damn valuable. And he’s carrying that Nets team with their absences.

Looking around the league you have to wonder where his competition is. Giannis right now maybe, and I hate to say it, if the Jazz stay in that #1 seed for the rest of the season, does Donovan Mitchell get consideration?