2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
is Vucevic going to get traded and if so where? I've always followed him way back when Nikola Dragovic at UCLA introduced Vucevic to coach Ben Howland, Ben passed on him didn't think Vucevic was good enough. he went to USC, and then became an NBA all star.

he's 30, the Magic aren't that good again, he's a very good scorer and rebounder, a reasonably good defender, could make a real impact on the right team.

Very surprised he's still there I actually thought he'd be traded in the offseason, in fact before Klay got hurt there were Warriors sites saying we should trade for Vucevic, use the draft pick and Wiggins to get him. Won't happen now and frankly the way Wiggins is playing I don't think they should trade him, but I am surprised nobody has put together a deal for Vucevic.

I don’t think so but he’s a stud.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is Vucevic going to get traded and if so where? I've always followed him way back when Nikola Dragovic at UCLA introduced Vucevic to coach Ben Howland, Ben passed on him didn't think Vucevic was good enough. he went to USC, and then became an NBA all star.

he's 30, the Magic aren't that good again, he's a very good scorer and rebounder, a reasonably good defender, could make a real impact on the right team.

Very surprised he's still there I actually thought he'd be traded in the offseason, in fact before Klay got hurt there were Warriors sites saying we should trade for Vucevic, use the draft pick and Wiggins to get him. Won't happen now and frankly the way Wiggins is playing I don't think they should trade him, but I am surprised nobody has put together a deal for Vucevic.

Nikola Vucevic, even though he has been an All-Star, is one of the most underappreciated or less recognized players in the NBA. I doubt the Magic would be able to get his worth in a trade. That's probably one of the reasons he doesn't get traded.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

He’s Pau Gasol in Memphis getting wasted away. Dallas getting him would be scary.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s Pau Gasol in Memphis getting wasted away. Dallas getting him would be scary.

Don't even whisper that. The Trail Blazers love their big men but I don't know if they have anything left to trade.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm watching the Heat and Rockets game. Those Miami Heat uniforms are different to say the least. They look fluorescent.

I like the Suns The Valley uniforms much better.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm watching the Heat and Rockets game. Those Miami Heat uniforms are different to say the least. They look fluorescent.

I like the Suns The Valley uniforms much better.

Those uniforms are bad, especially compared to previous City versions they've had. They had a Miami Vice jersey when the city versions rolled out and they were arguably the best in the league.

Here's a pic...

You must be registered for see images attach

Heres the current ones, for reference.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those uniforms are bad, especially compared to previous City versions they've had. They had a Miami Vice jersey when the city versions rolled out and they were arguably the best in the league.

Here's a pic...

Heres the current ones, for reference.

I don't know if you have fished much for trout but the new uniforms reminded me of some florescent colored dough type trout baits. Kept thinking trout would like them.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know if you have fished much for trout but the new uniforms reminded me of some florescent colored dough type trout baits. Kept thinking trout would like them.

Its been almost 30 years since I've fished for trout. Its weird how your post made those memories flood back though. That sounds like a lot of fun to do now and something pandemic friendly. Maybe have to do that this spring or summer.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been almost 30 years since I've fished for trout. Its weird how your post made those memories flood back though. That sounds like a lot of fun to do now and something pandemic friendly. Maybe have to do that this spring or summer.

I like to fish for trout when I get a chance. Usually I stream fish. Crowds are seldom a problem so one can fish guilt free with the pandemic.

A lot of people like to use baits like Power Bait but I am a big fan of using small spoons and spinners. One good thing about the dough type baits is that it always catches fish. I also like using a worm with little or no weight and letting it drift with the current. It's hard to beat that.

Now you have me wanting to go fishing!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That’s just gross. And imo it’s one of the primary reasons he will never measure up to Jordan. MJ dominated playing basketball. What Lebron does there isn’t basketball. It’s what my 10 and 9 year old boys do to try to get each other in trouble.

wasn’t there a time where that was a technical and a fine? Am I misremembering that?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s just gross. And imo it’s one of the primary reasons he will never measure up to Jordan. MJ dominated playing basketball. What Lebron does there isn’t basketball. It’s what my 10 and 9 year old boys do to try to get each other in trouble.

wasn’t there a time where that was a technical and a fine? Am I misremembering that?

Thought I remembered a flopping T at one point recently.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Davis reported to get MRI on Monday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Davis reported to get MRI on Monday.

If that Achilles pops, there’s a path for this team to... hold on to your butts... win the title this year.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that Achilles pops, there’s a path for this team to... hold on to your butts... win the title this year.

I don't wish bad on any team but the Suns would need to make one more move by the trade deadline to solidify their front court.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson