2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Doesn’t sound like he’s signing an extension anytime soon. :(

On the plus side, if he goes to the Lakers, hopefully that means they can't afford Booker...

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like he’s signing an extension anytime soon. :(

Really? Taking anything said publicly by athletes at face value is always risky but it seemed to me that he was making it clear that he'd have no problem playing alongside someone that was even better than him but it would have to happen in Milwaukee. What'd I miss, what took you in your direction?

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that guy ain't staying in Milwaukee.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Really? Taking anything said publicly by athletes at face value is always risky but it seemed to me that he was making it clear that he'd have no problem playing alongside someone that was even better than him but it would have to happen in Milwaukee. What'd I miss, what took you in your direction?

Last week Windhorst reported Anthony Davis is going to sign a 1+1 in order to sign Giannis next summer. Now he’s publicly talking about playing with both guys and being willing to sacrifice? Of course he mentions it being in Milwaukee where there’s literally a 0% chance of that actually happening.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Suns on Christmas Day.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week Windhorst reported Anthony Davis is going to sign a 1+1 in order to sign Giannis next summer. Now he’s publicly talking about playing with both guys and being willing to sacrifice? Of course he mentions it being in Milwaukee where there’s literally a 0% chance of that actually happening.

If this happens the CBA should be terminated at the first opportunity by the NBA.

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got it. I wasn't going beyond the actual words of that post. That sucks for Milwaukee, hope our turn to lose our star isn't coming soon afterwards.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I mean he did say "If LeBron, KD, or AD want to join me in Milwaukee, I will be happy". That sounds a lot like he is suggesting that he wants to stay and build something there.

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
Suns need to p
I mean he did say "If LeBron, KD, or AD want to join me in Milwaukee, I will be happy". That sounds a lot like he is suggesting that he wants to stay and build something there.
He was saying that he is interested in pursuing a championship with a super team. He is willing to sacrifice to do that—as in turn down a Supermax. The idea of doing that in Milwaukee is just window dressing. Btw. AD hasn’t signed yet, has he?

He’s not staying in Milwaukee. If I was the Bucks I would start considering a trade.

The NBA has a farm system. It’s all the small market teams.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve Nash giving Mike D'Antoni some recognition. Always nice to see they built a relationship in Phoenix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieMatt