2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, there should NEVER be a post that insinuates stix has hope because . . . Durant. Never. Ever. No. Just . . . no.

We were talking about Stix' legs being similar, not comparing the two as players.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bucks just choked away series. It was the NBA best hope at stopping the Nets. The Bucks will win next game. Then in game 7 Harden will be able to play better and KG will go off…again. It will give the Nets time to heal and boom WCF champs. It’s going to happen.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bucks just choked away series. It was the NBA best hope and stopping the Nets. They will win next game. Then in game 7 Harden will be able to play better and KG will go off…again.

F that. We’re the best hope for beating the Nets.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Lol I divided 20 by 52 instead of 72. Still, more than a quarter of the season missed and was certainly not the klaw all season.

I watched almost every clippers game. When kawai is healthy he is a handful. Even with a face mask for 5 games he controlled.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We were talking about Stix' legs being similar, not comparing the two as players.
But it’s an outright silly comp as Durant is an outside player. A supersized wing. Stix has to make his living being a rugged interior player with a three point shot. You might as well say look at the slim reaper, he plays football and he has sticks for legs so there’s a chance for stix.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I watched almost every clippers game. When kawai is healthy he is a handful. Even with a face mask for 5 games he controlled.
Offensively perhaps. Defensively he showed on occasion when needed. He wasn’t consistent defensively this year.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But it’s an outright silly comp as Durant is an outside player. A supersized wing. Stix has to make his living being a rugged interior player with a three point shot. You might as well say look at the slim reaper, he plays football and he has sticks for legs so there’s a chance for stix.

You making a thing out of it is sillier.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They never run pick and roll with giannis. He should be the greatest dive man in nba history.

I guess the stats show he is not good at it, but he should be able to learn.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You making a thing out of it is sillier.

Evoking Durant as a reason Stix could be successful and then saying you didn’t do so to make a comparison is bizarre. They’re totally different players/styles so their body types alone don’t really have any correlation to each other to say if one can be successful the other can also.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Offensively perhaps. Defensively he showed on occasion when needed. He wasn’t consistent defensively this year.

That is a very unusual take and I don't think you'll find many knowledge people who agree with you. Have you watched a lot of clippers games?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gotta win it this year. Nets are going to be even scarier next year if healthy. LeBron/AD should be rested/motivated. Tons of young talent around the league getting better.

Now is the time to win the whole dang thing. As of now the Suns look the least flawed. Dont have the highest upside, but just gotta figure out how to win 8 games.

This is the year to get it done.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Charles always doubting the suns.

it’s getting old.

not for me. Let everyone keep doubting us, not giving us credit with Coaching, All D or All-NBA awards. It’s all fuel for the fire.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evoking Durant as a reason Stix could be successful and then saying you didn’t do so to make a comparison is bizarre. They’re totally different players/styles so their body types alone don’t really have any correlation to each other to say if one can be successful the other can also.

And here comes the brother to the rescue.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson