2016 1st round pick is Robert Nkemdiche DT

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Some players get double teamed every play. Some players rack up stats because of their defensive system. Some posters can evaluate talent. Some can't see past stats.
Watch the game tapes on youtube. He moves like a linebacker at nearly 300 lbs, but needs a seeing eye dog to find the football. Posters are acting like the Cardinals just drafted J.J. Watt, but he looks like the defensive version of Jonathan Cooper to me.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watch the game tapes on youtube. He moves like a linebacker at nearly 300 lbs, but needs a seeing eye dog to find the football. Posters are acting like the Cardinals just drafted J.J. Watt, but he looks like the defensive version of Jonathan Cooper to me.
Too early
He havent played a single snap yet

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'll trust our coaches & GM on this one.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

His production was less than inspiring no doubt. I hope he proves me wrong

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
can almost say the same thing about Coop,lol
Not all picks hit and tbf Cooper broke his tibia and fibula on a freak play as a rookie. Cooper also may still turn out to be a good player for all we know, but the team saw an opportunity for an elite pass rusher and Cooper was the price.

Bottom line is that not only our coaching staff, but also pretty much all of the experts had Nkemdiche as a top 10 talent if not for his off field concerns.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think Coop would have had a great rookie year if he didn't break his leg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn