2015-16 Around the NBA

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Kenny and Charles hit the nail on the head about Lebron and Dwayne Wade working out together.
You must be registered for see images attach

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 7m7 minutes ago
Philadelphia plans to claim guard Sonny Weems off waivers and release forward Christian Wood (on 10 day), league sources tell The Vertical.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 7m7 minutes ago
Philadelphia plans to claim guard Sonny Weems off waivers and release forward Christian Wood (on 10 day), league sources tell The Vertical.

Cool. Saves even more money. If they claim him, the Suns don't have to pay him.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man, Giannis Antetekounmpo is really coming through strong. May be the best player from his draft and looks like a future superstar.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
No thanks. The only point guard more overrated than Bledsoe and/or Knight is Irving.
I don't want the Suns to touch him with a ten-foot pole.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No thanks. The only point guard more overrated than Bledsoe and/or Knight is Irving.
I don't want the Suns to touch him with a ten-foot pole.

I'm not interested in Irving either. I only threw this information out there because he has been mentioned in discussion for whatever reason.

OP
OP
Phrazbit

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In the other thread, you said, "Booker is not a better Point Guard than Bledsoe."

I respect your opinions, but you are not posting anything to back it up.

That is a hoot.

There is absolutely nothing to say Booker is a better PG than Bledsoe. Less efficient, worse turnover ratio and I'd much rather Booker learn to play without the ball in his hands anyway.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
In the other thread, you said, "Booker is not a better Point Guard than Bledsoe."

I respect your opinions, but you are not posting anything to back it up.

Besides your hate for Bledsoe what evidence do YOU have to back up your claim? Yeah, thought so.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Besides your hate for Bledsoe what evidence do YOU have to back up your claim? Yeah, thought so.
I practice the old saying, "Attack problems, not people." I don't "hate" Bledsoe. So please don't misjudge my intentions.

It bothers me to see him as our Point Guard because he is too small to be anything else. Just as with our co-Point Guard, Knight, which compounds the problem.

Evidence? I did mention Bledsoe's habit of deciding where his pass is going when he is up in the air. And he, as Knight. doesn't have the skill to throw an accurate alley oop pass. In my opinion, he is not a smooth NBA calibre Point Guard. As long as he is considered our lead Point Guard, the Suns will continue to be mediocre.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BaxterHolmes/status/715028228486856704

Not that I condone any of Young's actions but yikes..."snitch" is a label that's hard to get off. Not looking good for Russel at all.

I can't imagine FAs flocking to come play where a guy like this is the "face of the franchise"...good news if your Philly, if they don't get that pick this season, they will still have a good shot at getting a pretty good pick next season.

Last edited:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
He always seemed to have maturity issues. I cringe that Booker is apparently so close with him.

D'Angelo "Rat" Russell. That nickname should stick.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BaxterHolmes/status/715028228486856704

Not that I condone any of Young's actions but yikes..."snitch" is a label that's hard to get off. Not looking good for Russel at all.

I can't imagine FAs flocking to come play where a guy like this is the "face of the franchise"...good news if your Philly, if they don't get that pick this season, they will still have a good shot at getting a pretty good pick next season.

I don't condone Young's actions either, but you have to respect your teammate's privacy. Its an incredibly immature, even childish thing to do. But that is what you get when you put children in a man's league.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He always seemed to have maturity issues. I cringe that Booker is apparently so close with him.

D'Angelo "Rat" Russell. That nickname should stick.

Booker seems to have significantly more maturity than that.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't condone Young's actions either, but you have to respect your teammate's privacy. Its an incredibly immature, even childish thing to do. But that is what you get when you put children in a man's league.

Yea I can understand what Scott meant by talking about Russel's "immaturity" all season long.

Still, he's 20 years old and he's in a professional league. Youth can't be an excuse.