2012 St Louis Rams thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Horrible calls? Helmet to helmet. Pulled his helmet off on the other. Sorry, but those are penalties.

Good game though...like I said..this division is ALL about D. We will get you back at our house.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Above .500 for the first time in 6 years! It feels strange watching the Rams and actually believing they can win. Horrible offensive game, but Rams were able to put together enough drives to get the win. Enjoyed it immensely! Looking forward to the Dolphins game.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know i'm biased,but this could be the hardest TD scored i've ever seen.
:lol:
You must be registered for see images

1st rushing TD of the season btw....geezus chrysler,if its going to be this tough to punch it in just throw it instead and save a QB.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers was a brilliant surgeon today.
Rams leave for London tomorrow to play the Pats. Yikes.
Rams needed to beat Miami(and should have) because this is the nastiest part of the schedule with GB,NE,and SF.

Good news is we've found some speedy offensive playmakers this season with rookies Daryl Richardson and Chris Givens.
And...Washington loses again(3-4). #1 draft pick thank you very much.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I HATE the New England Patriots.

It doesn't matter whether its been 10 years or 10 days..........................
SB XXXVI was 100% grade A certified propoganda-driven spygate-covered up-Homeland Security funded-changed the rules because of-post 9/11-sympathizing, Red white and Blue crock of...
You must be registered for see images

That is all.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't watch this anymore.
Absolutely brutal.
Luckily CBS switched over to the Packers so i could walk away from the car crash on tv.

Defense got spanked in every facet today. Zero pressure on Brady = no chance.

Good news is i picked up & started Chris Givens on my FF team today with all my stud WR's on a bye. Its something....

Bye week ahead, then its time to get healthy and try to coldcock SF.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely brutal.
Luckily CBS switched over to the Packers so i could walk away from the car crash on tv.

Defense got spanked in every facet today. Zero pressure on Brady = no chance.

Good news is i picked up & started Chris Givens on my FF team today with all my stud WR's on a bye. Its something....

Bye week ahead, then its time to get healthy and try to coldcock SF.

I have the NFL package so it's up to me to walk away. Not always a good thing...

No matter the losing, I'm really enjoying watching the improvement of the team. It's going to be fun to watch over the next few years and it's not often that I'm ok with my team losing (had little expectation for this season) as I know it just means better talent to be added in the draft next year. It's also fun cheering for Washington to lose. Their loses ease the sting from the Rams loses. It's very likely we'll have 2 picks in the top 10 next year. Mainly, I'd like the Rams to finish with a good division record this season.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Another Redskin loss. :thumbup:
If the Rams cant aquire some talent in the next 2 years they never will. This years crop has been pretty damn good so far.
Brockers(getting better each week)
Jenkins(struggling lately as teams get more film on his aggressiveness)
Givens
Zuerlein
Richardson

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Rams cant aquire some talent in the next 2 years they never will. This years crop has been pretty damn good so far.
Brockers(getting better each week)
Jenkins(struggling lately as teams get more film on his aggressiveness)
Givens
Zuerlein
Richardson

Yep, they had a great draft! I've been very happy with the talent they added. Next draft outside of the obvious O-line and WR needs, I'm hoping they can get at least 1 good OLB and some S help. Completely agree, and based on this years talent, I finally have faith in the FO again.