2010 Madden Online Franchise League Starting!

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
sounds good thanks :)

Hey man did you give up on us? :D

You can have your old team back if you want, anytime, just let me know, I know we have slowed down advancing, but we would love to have you back, there are just 4 of us now...

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Yeah let's let everybody in. The Jags finally have a QB, a running game, and some speed at WR. We're rolling now, ready to take on anyone (and have our rematch with the Cardinals)

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah let's let everybody in. The Jags finally have a QB, a running game, and some speed at WR. We're rolling now, ready to take on anyone (and have our rematch with the Cardinals)

Thats the spirit! :D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get why anyone would quit if they're playing their games. So it takes a little longer to advance, so what? Yeah, it's frustrating, but it's not like it's any skin off your back. Just go out and play in other leagues or live games between franchise games. It's not like you can only have one going at a time.

I'm just sayin'...

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Any open teams?

This season only has about 5 games left.. and I am not sure how the off season works in a league where there were a fantasy draft...

So leave your GT, and starting next season, your totally in

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't mean to leave the league I accidently hit leave franchise and it booted me without warning... sorry about the mistake please let me back in thanks :). Could you pm me the lg name and password asudude thanks

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nvm found the lg name and password so rejoned as the cardinals, didn't mean to leave but I accidently hit leave franchise when meaning to click something else and it booted me without warning :(.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Sorry if I am holding everyone up. Been doing a huge remodel at my house which resulted in little to no internet for about the past week. I am currently trying to figure out the best wireless option because after the remodel running the line will no longer be an option.

Anyone use any wireless with the 360 and have good luck?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone use any wireless with the 360 and have good luck?
I use wireless. It's sort of a pain to set up--I went through the setup a few times (I think doing the same thing over and over) before it worked. But otherwise it works fine.

I think you need to make sure you get a compatible adapter, though.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
What wireless routers are everyone using. I am gonna prolly try to go get one today.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey man just curious are we going to adv pretty soon, or are we waiting for birdman to get his internet fixed?

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Is there a way to just skip my game this week? I probably wont have my internet up till this weekend. Don't wanna keep holding everyone up, thought I was gonna have it back today. If not you can just drop me and I will rejoin or whatever once my internet comes back.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Hopefully will get the internet up and running on Monday...if you end up having to advance another week without me then do it, but I will let you know when I am back.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hopefully will get the internet up and running on Monday...if you end up having to advance another week without me then do it, but I will let you know when I am back.

That should be fine.. we will advance Monday/Tuesday

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I got the wireless network going but things are just crazy around here between the new puppy and my grandfather is in the hospital. So I am just going to leave the franchise for the time being so I don't hold you up. I have no clue when my windows are gonna be to play and I don't want you guys waiting just for me.

Once things calm down if you haven't finished the season I will re-join. And then if you guys decide to do another (if its only a 1 season thing) then let me know as well.

For the time being I will be playing some FIFA10 here and there (which is a great game if any of you play it and takes little to no time to play an online game), but I just don't want you to have to count on me week to week right now. Too much stuff going on, if it calms down though I will re-join right away. Let me know who wins it all.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem logging into the EA servers??

I have tried about 15 times the past 48 hours and it is not allowing me access to the Xbox live sect..

The message comes up- " Must be logged into Xbox Live and the EA servers" Well Xbox live is good to go, so I am assuming it is the EA servers..

Argh. this has been frustrating

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard