2010 Madden Online Franchise League Starting!

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am starting a Madden 2010 Online Franchise league...

There will be a fantasy Draft and trades!

16 Users/16 CPU, All-madden level, Advancing 2-3 times a week...

Let me know if you are interested, and I will send ya an invite... this should be a blast!

looking to start the league ASAP!

SeeJay1981

Reaction score
I want to get in on this too, my user name is SeeJay1981...Also if anyone wants to throw $20 to make it interesting Im with that too. I hope we can get 16.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thought: Will we have enough people for 16 teams? Maybe we ought to pare that down some?

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I would be in. Gamertag - DirtyPirates

When are you thinking about drafting? I could probably get some more people if needed.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we could get 10-15 by Sunday, I was thinking Sunday afternoon as a good time to do the draft...

I will be sending out invites pretty quick here, let me know if you are interested with your GT here....

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could try to do it sunday afternoon, but family stuff is usually on deck for me then. Evenings after the kids are in bed is better for me...

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I could try to do it sunday afternoon, but family stuff is usually on deck for me then. Evenings after the kids are in bed is better for me...

Ya evening would be better for me as well because I usually don't get home from practicing at the golf course on Sundays till 4 or 5. But if we had to do it earlier I could juts get up early and head out there.

Also, let me know if we need more people, I have a couple friends who might be interested.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How about Sunday at 8pm?

Can't really go later than that, because these drafts usually take 2-3 hours if you stay through the whole thing...

and yes we could use friends, either PM me their names, or on Xbox Live my GT: AsUdUdE...

Let me know.. should be fun!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
How about Sunday at 8pm?

Can't really go later than that, because these drafts usually take 2-3 hours if you stay through the whole thing...

and yes we could use friends, either PM me their names, or on Xbox Live my GT: AsUdUdE...

Let me know.. should be fun!

I could do 8pm, let me know for sure. I will send them all a message and see how many takers I can get.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could do 8, I think.

Is AZ on MST time right now (same as Denver)? Or PST?

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Im in Washington right now, so that would be 8pm PST...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yo asu dude i'm still waiting on my madden 2010 copy from ebay the damn shipper is taking forever lol..... But i'm in your ncaa league as georgia i'm rudedeath on 360. So when I get the game i'm hoping today or tommrow i'll send you a message and you can invite me to the league :). Thanks

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Invites sent..

Except Birdman and Green Machine- you guys need to set up your franchise system... If you have purchased the game, you need to enter the barcode thing so you can play online, if you have not bought the game, you can purchase a plan to play online until you do...

if there are any friends who want to join we will have atleast 5 spots open so let me know their GT and I'll send them invites...