2010 Madden Online Franchise League Starting!

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
alright finally it worked.. the week has advanced...

I think we may have lost BoldinFan again, hopefully it was just a weird thing again, cause there are only 3 of us left...:bang:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh hey guys sorry I had some family issues come up and I need to go out of town for a while.... if you want you can keep the cardinals active and I will rejoin when I get back but it wont be for a couple of months..... Or I can rejoin as another team when I get back. Just let me know asudude thanks

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Alright man, hpe all goes with with you... let me know when you get back into town

The week has advanced again

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know there are only 3 of us left... but I am still interested in conintuing... Green Machine- Are you still with us?

If so try to get your game in ASAP, I am going out of town Friday, and wanted to make sure we advance before I do,

Thanks a million and have a good one!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since there's only three of us let's see if we can rip through this thing!

Then, if we can't drum up enough ASFN interest for another season, maybe those of us that are interested can find another league to all join? I like the fantasy draft teams, so I'll probably look for another one of those.

I tried starting another league with 24 teams with a draft date of next Tue. night, but no one else has joined, yet.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And just a heads up, I am going out of town for a regional meeting in Portland this week, and will be back Thursday...

I will get in my game today, and if you guys play tongiht I will advance again before I leave tomorrow about 4 am PST...

Sorry about the delay this coming week, have a good one!

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Green don't forget to get your game in,

Thanks a million..

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
If there was another season I'd like to get in, should get Madden around christmas, though I am at home in Germany until new year and will leave my XBOX in my room in England.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am SOOOOO sorry, the holidays have been crazy, I am up for finishing the season if you are pariah... green machine is the only other person in it, kindof...

you in green machine?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm game.

I think it's a shame we had so many people drop out, though. I think we ought to make a league that advances every two days regardless of whether people get their games in or not. Another fantasy draft league.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Mmmm I could get Madden maybe this week and take the Xbox home with me, so I would be good to go over the christmas holidays if you want to start a new league.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmmm I could get Madden maybe this week and take the Xbox home with me, so I would be good to go over the christmas holidays if you want to start a new league.
It really depends on the response. I'll put something up and we'll see.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm game.

I think it's a shame we had so many people drop out, though. I think we ought to make a league that advances every two days regardless of whether people get their games in or not. Another fantasy draft league.

agreed.. This season was my fault, I thought I would give eevryone the benifit of the doubt, but clearly that doesn't work..

The next one having a standard of advancing every 2 days no matter what is good

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Sorry guys.

I'm in as long as the league actually matters - hard to stay motivated to play when teams were dropping like flies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard