2010 Cardinals' Draft: Presidential or International?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For you golf fans (and what a day it was yesterday at Augusta!), here is today's Masters Mock for your viewing pleasure:

TRADE: The Arizona Cardinals trade the #26 pick to the Kansas City Chiefs for the #36 and #68 picks.

2a. Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida. The Cardinals are delighted he slid to here, but Dunlap's ratings have been sliding for quite some time behind Titleist. But this kid is a "MaxFli" pass rusher with plenty of spin and distance.

2b. Tim Tebow, QB, Florida. In a move that has the ESPN crew buzzing, the Cardinals decide to tee it up with Tebow.

3a. Kyle Calloway, T, Iowa. Hey, Phil Mickelson endorses Calloway and now so do the Cardinals.

3b. Al Woods, DT, LSU. This "Tiger" is on the prowl.

3c. Dekoda "Tom" Watson, Florida St. This guy, no matter what, is always in the hunt.

4. Jevan "Slammin' Sammy" Snead, QB, Mississippi. What? Another QB? Whiz has decided to tee them all up and see who the hottest of the foursome is.

6. Marshay Green, CB, Mississippi. This Green is fast.

7. Kion Wilson, OLB, South Florida. A Pro Staff like the Cardinals' knows where to find talent.

Stay in the fairways, my friends...

i like the trade but i dont like the picks

Bobcat

Reaction score
6. Myron Rolle, S, Florida St. We already have a Rhodes...how about adding a true Rhodes scholar? If so, all Rhodes to the Super Bowl will lead through Glendale.

He will Also fit right in right in with BARROWS NEUROLOGICAL doctors at St. Joe's. Really he would and we can now save on the team jersey #21.

BOBCAT

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort