12-17-2020 Thursday Night Game

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love his deep ball. He throws them with such accuracy and velocity. Might be the prettiest in the league. Really excited to see him next year.

Herbert was my backup QB in fantasy when Dak went down so I've been watching him quite a lot :)

I have Allen and Ekeler so I watch a fair bit of their games too,. Should have benched Allen last night he's so good in the redzone I thought maybe I'll get lucky for a TD but didn't.

Will need big games from Kyler and Arnold and Drake for us I went into this week with 3 starters hurt, Ekeler, Allen and Robinson from Jax so I need some big games from my Cardinals to offset.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have Allen and Ekeler so I watch a fair bit of their games too,. Should have benched Allen last night he's so good in the redzone I thought maybe I'll get lucky for a TD but didn't.

Will need big games from Kyler and Arnold and Drake for us I went into this week with 3 starters hurt, Ekeler, Allen and Robinson from Jax so I need some big games from my Cardinals to offset.

Haha I have them too :) Thankfully I did bench Allen.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i traded away Waller in like week 7 and now he just put 30 points on me in the playoffs. I might literally lose out on $300+ because of it. oops.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i traded away Waller in like week 7 and now he just put 30 points on me in the playoffs. I might literally lose out on $300+ because of it. oops.

I have Waller too. He was very flat through the middle of the season so I can see why. Turned it on recently though.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Isabella Seahawks play except the throw is on time.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Waller too. He was very flat through the middle of the season so I can see why. Turned it on recently though.
Jonnu smith was on my bench killing it at the time too so I was comfortable with the trade at the time. Fingers crossed!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard