100% on Kingsbury and Joseph

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Campbell missing that easy sack on Tua where he got sidestepped gave me a weary feeling that Miami was gonna win the game.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t understand what Hicks does for this D at this point. He’s so slow to actually close down ball carriers

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Worst offensive-defensive play calling and schematics as well as situation decision making I have seen some time.

Makes you tempted to give Lincoln Riley a call and bring in Wade Phillips

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
No I disagree.
Murray has to make that 3rd & 1 throw. You aren’t an mvp candidate if you can’t in that situation.
Gonzales has to make that kick!
They let us down! Not the coaches.
If we get the 1st and win the game this wouldn’t even be a thread.

Reactions: PJ1

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kliff and Joseph blamed. Yes. But there were so many other things. Dozens. KM’s fumble/TD. Terrible. The ball is not a loaf of bread. But KM looked fantastic most of the game. It is a team loss.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Defense got taken out to back of shed by rookie qb starting his 2nd game with practice squad running backs for help. So many times we had chance @key stops but kept bailing them out with penalties or poor coverage\tackling smh

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff and Joseph blamed. Yes. But there were so many other things. Dozens. KM’s fumble/TD. Terrible. The ball is not a loaf of bread. But KM looked fantastic most of the game. It is a team loss.
Yep. All game I was perfectly fine. Not worked up one bit. Team loss. Can live with the results as long as we don't play it safe. Then KK goes into his shell with 1:30 left and plays it safe. I was so close. Lol.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ILB is a top 3 need, too. Even if Simmons turns into a Superstar.

Campbell has cooled off big time since the start of the season & Hicks is a straight up liability everywhere now.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Look KM more than made up for his early mistake! We are not even in this game if not for his incredible historic game! Stop blaming the only reason this team is relevant! The D is trash and can’t stop anyone, we don’t blitz and make a rookie QB uncomfortable! Tua had all freaking day to throw to wide open damn receivers, this D scheme is awful VJ is awful and holding this team back!

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

lots of blame on every level. Too many penalties, poor play calls, lack of aggressive conviction in crunch time. Should have run it at end of game between the tackles, Twice even. Isabellas job should be challenged he is mainly a decoy

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Look KM more than made up for his early mistake! We are not even in this game if not for his incredible historic game! Stop blaming the only reason this team is relevant! The D is trash and can’t stop anyone, we don’t blitz and make a rookie QB uncomfortable! Tua had all freaking day to throw to wide open damn receivers, this D scheme is awful VJ is awful and holding this team back!
No one in their right mind is going to straight up blame KM for the loss or suggest he had a bad game because of that 1 play, but the fact remains that that 1 play is a factor in us losing this game.

It's also a fact that everything KM did after that 1 play is almost single-handedly why we were still in this game late. Both things can be true here.