New Luxury Field Level Experiences

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Yea, by far the best way to improve the fan experience is by winning. Kingsbury's abysmal home record of 1 win and 8 losses in his last year is hard to overcome with nice seats.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i think the Cards need to take an idea from the Phoenix Open

the 16th hole is now completely enclosed by expensive boxes....... except for a couple sections of gen admission, first come / first served

they maintain the atmosphere

the Cards could have a couple field level sections where if you buy have nosebleed season tix, you get 1 set game per season down at the field level

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think the next fan experience will be veto power on picks in the draft. I can see it now: "We are here with the winner of the Draft Veto Fan Experience, a man who goes by the moniker, @Stout, in social media. So the Chargers are on the clock in this first round, and an undisclosed team has just offered the Cardinals FIVE first round draft picks, two this year, and three over the next three drafts. This is pretty much a no brainer, isn't it Mr. @Stout ?" "Why yes it is. Don't overthink it. The Cardinals will be picking MHJ with their pick at number 4!" :)
Make it six first rounders and I'll consider it :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can we liven up the game experience without improving the on-field product?
Is it just me or does EVERY OTHER STADIUM have end zone seating BECAUSE THEY WANT IT TO BE NOISY? Instead of a money grab?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Is it just me or does EVERY OTHER STADIUM have end zone seating BECAUSE THEY WANT IT TO BE NOISY? Instead of a money grab?
I've never seen a rich man's paradise staked out behind the end zone like Michael has galaxy-brained here. Lots of teams have a version of this dumb feature though.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

When I went to the Draft in Vegas a couple of years ago I did a tour of Allegiant Stadium. In the North Endzone we toured the Wynn club. It was pretty swanky.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When I went to the Draft in Vegas a couple of years ago I did a tour of Allegiant Stadium. In the North Endzone we toured the Wynn club. It was pretty swanky.
That does look sweet, but they have regular seating right above it.

You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long time season ticket holders get screwed. Being asked to pay the same price to be farther from the field. But, this isn't new. And it won't be the end. Just continuation of eroding game day experience for blue collar fans and becoming ever more corporate centered. These guys actually make me miss the heat of SDS. After effing up the Great Lawn to put in crap no one asked for, the next logical place to grab more bucks was the South End Zone.

I wonder if this means a change is coming to the field surface.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm just thinking, don't those seats look like perhaps things from the cheap seats might be able to rain down on those next to the field?
I had that same thought. The blocked off the rail on that side with a DJ booth and some other nonsense a few years ago tho.

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
So, nobody will be sitting in the south end zone now? Bidwill is going to replace it with tiny house condos and a fake garden? I'd imagine it's going to be permanent. Is the field going to be able to roll out still?

Reaction score
Only if you give me free concierge parking.....
FYI:

"Additional amenities include exclusive valet parking, a private stadium entrance and all-inclusive premium food and beverage options."

If you've got the Benji's, you can have whatever you like!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
FYI:

"Additional amenities include exclusive valet parking, a private stadium entrance and all-inclusive premium food and beverage options."

If you've got the Benji's, you can have whatever you like!
OK, now I just have to find out how to make six figures....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get them doing this in the far end zone that always just looked pathetic that they wouldn’t fill that entire space with seats (like they would for playoff and bowl games), but pushing fans back on the other end of the field is lame. just takes some Heat off the field when you need it LOUD at the goal-line whether you’ve got a team backed up or need a goal-line stand to try and get a false start or something (which our crowd used to help the Cards lead the league forcing opponents when fans were actually given a reason to give a frack during the BA days).

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard