New Luxury Field Level Experiences

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I get them doing this in the far end zone that always just looked pathetic that they wouldn’t fill that entire space with seats (like they would for playoff and bowl games), but pushing fans back on the end of the field is lame. just takes some Heat off the field when you need it LOUD at the goal-line whether you’ve got a team backed up or need a goal-line stand to try and get a false start or something (which our crowd used to help the Cards lead the league forcing opponents when fans were actually given a reason to give a frack during the BA days).
I have been in end zone seats for the Rattlers, and what you say I can back up!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It’s a hell of a lot better than trying to get a new stadium built.
I both agree with this and it makes me very angry, so I don't have a button to push. Sad!

The hole on that side of the stadium always looked kind of underbaked

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if I won the lottery, I would not want to watch games in that setting. Might as well stay home on your couch if you can't go to a game, park your own vehicle, walk to the stadium, rub shoulders with other fans, and watch the game.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I assume these are in the same vein as club seats where the team keeps all of the revenue, as opposed to the rest of the stadium that is pooled into shared revenue among all teams?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Even if I won the lottery, I would not want to watch games in that setting. Might as well stay home on your couch if you can't go to a game, park your own vehicle, walk to the stadium, rub shoulders with other fans, and watch the game.
Ha, I agree these are ridiculous and expensive while also looking corny/cheap, but I'd have no problem enjoying the perks.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Between my 75” screen and not having to wait in line to hit the head I’d prefer staying on the couch regardless. Idk how y’all do it every Sunday home game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Between my 75” screen and not having to wait in line to hit the head I’d prefer staying on the couch regardless. Idk how y’all do it every Sunday home game.

your either a committed fan or your not man.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The suites/skyboxes at UofP have their own latrines.

NGL, I was able to do that a couple of times in the BA years and it was pretty great. My kids still ask about it/remember it.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was fancy. NGL. They even had a flag on the side that you were supposed to pull out and wave when the Cards scored.
A million years ago I got to see Coyotes' games from boxes and it was awesome. Don't remember the games, but the boxes were SWEET

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Put them all together and you might get one Aaron Donald.
Let them all play at the same time and you might get one Aaron Donald.

But you refused because "brand"

Haha

I refused because I was afraid my seven year old would drop it an impale some fan in the lower bowl.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The suites/skyboxes at UofP have their own latrines.

NGL, I was able to do that a couple of times in the BA years and it was pretty great. My kids still ask about it/remember it.
spoiled the damn kids now you cant take them back unless you win the lottery.
one day a young teen is gonna walk up to you..."hey dad, was talking football with some friends. Whats a bleacher?"

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
spoiled the damn kids now you cant take them back unless you win the lottery.
one day a young teen is gonna walk up to you..."hey dad, was talking football with some friends. Whats a bleacher?"

Thankfully they've been in the lower bowl also. They've enjoyed life's rich pageant.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
they should have built down by Maricopa to start with. cheaper land, more space, and easier access for the fans from Tucson without extreme inconvenience for the valley fans.

Maybe. But right now the I-10 between Tucson and Phoenix north of Casa Grande is a catastrophe basically 100% of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson